Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2013 5:33:08 AM EDT
GOP has pissed me off now.. I get a survey about the three top issues they should focus on for the next 18 months.

Well, since i have had it with the NYS leadership and RINO's in this state i just had to fire back and email..  It will go no where but at least i feel better venting to the asshats.

Below is the email i sent back to the RINO'S

Good Day Chuck

The survey is nothing more than BS period !!  Living here in NYS all of the GOP leadership needs to go.

This will be the first year ill not be voting GOP on the state level since i was able to vote at 18 i am now 44.

On the national level forget about Chris Christie hes no better then the GOP leadership in NYS. Until i stop seeing the RINO and the liberal face of this part there will be no support coming from me going forward. Ill be looking at thrid party canididates until the GOP leadership starts going back to its roots.

After seeing how people like Skelos sell gun owners down the river to the libearls and the NYS GOP leadership remains slient speaks volumes that we have a RINO leadership in NYS no better than just have liberals at the helm.

You really want to get the pulse of the republican part. Get the NYS leadership to go door to door and speak to the people they are suppose to be representing instead of releying on BS surveys. You will never see it because they will get an ear full oh why this party is such disarry anymore. Dig up Reagan even dead hes better these clowns alive.

thank you
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:13:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Those surveys are always accompanied by tragic pleas for $$ donations.  

They don't care about the survey part.  They don't even look at them.  They want the money.  End of story.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:01:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They don't care about the survey part.  They don't even look at them.  They want the money.  End of story.
View Quote

Well since I always throw away any mail from the RNC because they just want my cash... it won't affect me at all. They have such big boy donors that I have no desire to help them financially. I help my local people directly... if they deserve it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

You Sir are 100% correct!
Get 'em excited with topics they already know push their buttons, let 'em vote on it so they think they're actually participating in, then hit 'em with the donation plea.....They ALL DO IT doesn't matter if its Republican, Democrat, Pro-Gun, or Anti-Gun, all they want is more money to keep themselves in six figure positions of quasi-power.
This is not to dissuade any of us from giving/donating/participating, but its far better to really know who, what, where, when, and why your money is going.
I donate to NYSRPA because I KNOW where that money is going.
I donate to the Church for specific projects. (this also includes KofC)
We drop money into the Salvation Army Kettle as we have witnessed first hand where and how that money is spent. (on a tangent: If you're somewhere that sells a hot drink, buy one and give it to the "bell ringer" as they are volunteers and freeze their arses doing so)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top