Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2013 11:38:28 AM EDT
I was hoping someone local had one so I could check it out, there's none that I am aware of at any of the LGS's and it's a pricey rifle to buy without getting a feel for the chassis

I'm not some odd weirdo who wants to finger fuck the shit out of your rifle, just see if it's a good fit for me and thats all...

thanks fellas...
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I know there's at least one. Saw a guy pick one up at my LGS years ago that he was doing transfer paperwork on.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
there's gotta be a bunch, the gamble is who's on this forum……

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:10:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Remington was building M700 actions on AI stocks for a time, I HATE the AI stock! It's molded in  pieces and glued together . I also HATE the single feed AI mags, they have to be tuned to the rifle.

The AI stock feels cheezy, 1980's techish. I LOVE the new MSR or the XM2010 for feel and accuracy, but still hate the single feed AI mags.

http://remingtonmilitary.com/Firearms/Sniper%20Rifles/XM2010.aspx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top