Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 4:50:10 AM EDT
To remember now and never forget those who died today.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:51:25 AM EDT
[#1]

And lets not forget the four dead Americans in Benghazi.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:55:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I will never forget my days at the pit watching those remains coming out
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:07:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will never forget my days at the pit watching those remains coming out
View Quote

This...
This day is quite sad for me to remember.
I pray for all the victims and their families.
RIP
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Honestly I try to put it out of my mind.  I knew two people who died there.  A third person was the father of one of my mothers students.  My sister worked for Morgan-Stanley and had been transferred to Jersey City only a few months earlier.  She was on the phone with me when the second plane hit and she lost it.  Her company had listed her among the missing because their internal records of employee locations were all screwed up.  I was fielding phone calls from family and friends trying to find out about her as no one knew she was not there (side note: a majority of the people in her old office at the WTC did get out as they were trained not to stay regardless of what the building management said).
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:54:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:59:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:00:24 AM EDT
[#7]
+1 Benghazi, 9-11 and all the other senseless acts of our governing bodies subject us to.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Never Forget, Never Forgive!  
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:26:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Rip thompson . Jurgens and wallace

May the lord be with them

Never forgive ....the rat fucks that did 9/11
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honestly I try to put it out of my mind.  I knew two people who died there.  A third person was the father of one of my mothers students.  My sister worked for Morgan-Stanley and had been transferred to Jersey City only a few months earlier.  She was on the phone with me when the second plane hit and she lost it.  Her company had listed her among the missing because their internal records of employee locations were all screwed up.  I was fielding phone calls from family and friends trying to find out about her as no one knew she was not there (side note: a majority of the people in her old office at the WTC did get out as they were trained not to stay regardless of what the building management said).
View Quote

This man's story cannot be told enough times...truely a hero.

Too many good people died that day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#11]
never forget, never forgive....

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll never forget.  

I'll also never forget this:

FB&MO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top