BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2013 4:42:42 PM EDT
Apologies if this is a repost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=imwlHX3xhZE

[youtube]http://youtu.be/imwlH3xhZE[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Misleading bullshit story. It implies that republicans saved us. There was nothing secret about what  democrats proposed and they went a little further to give a cover to the republicans who made a deal with them. I am sick of both parties. They think we are 8 year olds.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Cuomo sounds like a cross between a ranting Al Pacino and a strangled cat, but worse looks like a member of the mafia in his address.  Not a good combination for a wantabe president!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:16:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Give me some Malkin anyday.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Misleading bullshit story. It implies that republicans saved us. There was nothing secret about what  democrats proposed and they went a little further to give a cover to the republicans who made a deal with them. I am sick of both parties. They think we are 8 year olds.

This. Skelos and the Republican leadership caved in like a house of cards to save their own skins. They should have done the honorable thing and insisted on public hearings and debate on a legislation package that will negatively effect millions of New York citizens who they are supposed to represent.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny that Cuomo threw Skelos under he bus after saying that the legislature must request a Message of Necessity...

I can't wait to see Skelos as bottom bitch in the Senate minority next election cycle.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Sean sure loves his "Glock 40"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top