Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2013 6:08:33 PM EDT
Anyone recommend a local company to do a home install for a wired system and IP camera set up.? It'll be on new construction.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone? No referrals? Near Goshen/Florida area
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I think PN Alarm is popular in this area.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
There was one years ago.  I think it was N.A.S.  Are you new to the area?  I'm in Orange as well.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I'll look up PN. I found NAS online and actually seems like what i'm looking for. Yeah, moving from out of state and was looking for some recommendations. I'll check both of these out. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:21:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Start Here
He is from Rockland County but if he cannot do it I am sure that he can recommend someone. He was also a speaker at the Albany Rally on Saturday and has run for public office in Rockland County. Being that he is a very ardent supporter of the 2nd amendment I would absolutely support his business.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:11:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top