Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2012 7:14:39 AM EDT
We need over 19,000 more signatures before December 13th, 2012. Help get the word out!  

Petition
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, because the 0bama administration really cares what a bunch of bitter clingers think.

FBHO
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm still amazed that anyone thinks a petition on the White House website means anything.  Waste of fucking time.

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm still amazed that anyone thinks a petition on the White House website means anything.  Waste of fucking time.  

+1

However, I can think of ONE big exception.  If the anti's put up a petition requesting a reinstatement of the ban, at the 25,000th signature, the White House will issue a press release saying an overwhelming majority of Americans want the ban reinstated.  That I would take to the bank

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:20:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

However, I can think of ONE big exception.  If the anti's put up a petition requesting a reinstatement of the ban, at the 25,000th signature, the White House will issue a press release saying an overwhelming majority of Americans want the ban reinstated.  That I would take to the bank

Plus those of you who sign the PRO-GUN petition... expect to be included on the "enemys list"....They won't send a SWAT team for your guns.... you're a domestic terror suspect!

They'll just send a drone out with a Tomahawk to take you out!

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#5]
One must first register an account with whitehouse.gov in order to sign any petitions there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Question:

Since it last expired in 04, how may new rifles have been sold?  

BHO makes these statements to keep his Bro's in Chi Town appeased.  With all of the rifles now out there, what good would it do?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Sad to say, that's probably true! Lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah but the secession petitions were working....right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top