Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2011 5:16:42 PM EDT
will they actually get around to picking one up this year?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#1]
they haven't moved to canada yet?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol im sorry, had to say it.

lol, its ok little buddy. we'll get em' next year.!!! (isnt that ALSO what we WNYers say every year too?

I remember we all went NUTS when we got the all mighty TO!!!!!! that..was a kick in the balls.....lol
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I wanted them to draft Cam Newton so they could wallow in their own self pity for another few years. But the dumb shits took a DT in the first round so they have that covered anyways. They are probably betting on Carson Palmer or now that panthers took Cam Newton they will be looking to pawn Jimmy Clausen off.

Either way, you Buffalo fans better hang onto your Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas jerseys for one more season

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wanted them to draft Cam Newton so they could wallow in their own self pity for another few years. But the dumb shits took a DT in the first round so they have that covered anyways. They are probably betting on Carson Palmer or now that panthers took Cam Newton they will be looking to pawn Jimmy Clausen off.

Either way, you Buffalo fans better hang onto your Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas jerseys for one more season

http://dawgpounddaily.com/files/2010/02/jimmy-clausen.jpg

gay pimpin. For when jailhouses get boring
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#6]
*scratches head* How could any Jills fan be upset with the Dareus pick?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#7]
from the few games I watched parts of (I'm a life long Packers fan so I rarely bother to watch the bills) the QB this past season didn't look horrible, not great either, but if he had had better protection from the shitty offensive line I bet he'd have done a lot better
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 8:42:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I was hoping they would pick up Von Miller(at least he might be healthy for majority of the season unlike the rest of our linebackers) but Dareus is a good DT and we need D-line help. Mallet fell to 2nd round and we have 2nd pick so if the Patriots don't pick him up the Bills would be absolutely stupid not to. (Not saying they haven't made horrible drafts in the past, just crossing my fingers). Go Bills!
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 8:44:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I forgot to add I'm getting a Bruuuuce jersey just in case hahaha.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh I'm not a Bills fan by any stretch of the imagination. I just like torturing my brother who happens to be a Bills fan.

And I leave you Bills fans with this image. Don't hate me for it. It's all in good fun.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:54:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I'm not a Bills fan by any stretch of the imagination. I just like torturing my brother who happens to be a Bills fan.

And I leave you Bills fans with this image. Don't hate me for it. It's all in good fun.

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Scott-Norwood.jpg

damn you

I'm actually ok with Dareus we need players like him no doubt about it.  I'm just dying for this team to get a QB they can build upon, we've been running low end hack qbs for too long.  sure fitz might look good in some games but really the team isn't going anywhere with him.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:56:52 AM EDT
[#12]
^^^^^^^^^^^
Really?!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#13]
That was referring to the picture. I agree, I like how tough Fitz is and how he plays but he should be a backup. Unfortunately our O-line is absolutely pathetic so any chance a QB is given is few and far between.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That was referring to the picture. I agree, I like how tough Fitz is and how he plays but he should be a backup. Unfortunately our O-line is absolutely pathetic so any chance a QB is given is few and far between.

yeah, the team is in terrible shape.    I've photographed thurman thomas 4 times this past year for work, he wishes he could get back out there.  So do i.   I've also photographed Lee Evans every year since he has been at buffalo, he has talent and its a shame to see it go to waste.  

I don't really have anything against fitz, he just isn't meant to be our starter
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:14:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Do you guys feel Spiller was a smart pick last year though ? I know Fred Jackson is getting up there but he is a solid back who can do quite a bit with what he has to work with. I think their pick last year would have been better spent on a QB. I'm not saying Spiller is a bum by any stretch but it could have been better spent.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:32:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Ciraxis, that's awesome you get to photograph players. What do you do if you don't mind me asking. I spoke with Jim Kelly quickly (while getting his autograph of course) he said he would be out there tomorrow if he had a chance Haha. Lee Evans is a very talented receiver just on the wrong team. Hes a little guy too. My girlfriend works in the suites at the Rochester RedWings field and got her picture taken with him. She's 5'9" and looked taller in the picture.
Lawle, I wasn't thrilled with the spiller pick especially considering we had Marshawn and Freddy. Yeah Marshawn Is a dirtbag now and Freddy is getting old but they both were more than capable. (we could have focused picks elsewhere and picked up Mark Ingram first round this year) He was a good college back for sure just needs to acclimate to NFL level. I guess we have 4 years left to hope he does.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:51:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I guess we have 4 years left to hope he does.

That is the scariest part of any draft pick. The contracts needed to get them to sign is ridiculous. Fitz could become something useful pending they find a way to use their offense. Rather than bumble fuck around when they get in the redzone. Even though I am not a BIlls fan, it still pains me to watch them stumble through each season without defining themselves in some way.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fitz could become something useful pending they find a way to use their offense. Rather than bumble fuck around when they get in the redzone. Even though I am not a BIlls fan, it still pains me to watch them stumble through each season without defining themselves in some way.

Ex-fucking-actly. Assuming you are a Giants fan Carl?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Not even close. Another team in the NFC east.....Cowboys. Now commence the shaming.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not even close. Another team in the NFC east.....Cowboys. Now commence the shaming.

Oh god! I assumed because of your avatar...I love that show. I can't say much but what I will say is...who the hell decided on your first round draft pick?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
who the hell decided on your first round draft pick?

Probably Marion Barber, Felix Jones and Tashard Choice They are probably still picking pieces of turf from their teeth after they couldn't establish a damn ground game last year. Marion barber and Felix Jones should be able to combine for at least 150 on the ground every game but no. That fat blubbering pile named Wade Phillips would leave it up to Romo to huck the ball all over the field like he was in a passing camp. Now that Wade is gone and Jason Garrett is in , we might get a properly coached offense and maybe see a little more production from the backfield.

Oh and if you click on the link, I think you might want to search KSK for a little thing called 5-Chan. It has to do with Chan Gailey and you will probably piss yourself laughing.

Scratch that, it doesn't come up on search. IM if you want the link. Not sure if what is on there is COC compliant.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Trust me we dealt with that fatass(Wade) too! IM the link if you want!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Scott-Norwood.jpg

Fellow Giants fan here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fellow Giants fan here.

Shouldn't you be in the NJ forum then?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Holy shit I'll say it for everyone else FUCKING DUMB-ASSES! Passed up Dalton and Mallet for a Corner Back in the 2nd round? Bills need depth defensively but come on. Defensive backs are a dime a dozen should have waited....IDIOTS!
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I agree pit. Like you said, suitable corners can be had later in the draft. Maybe Buffalo would be a good fit for Carson Palmer. Or maybe Arizona and Larry Fitzgerald will throw copious amount of money at Palmer so they aren't forced to start some bum for another year. Lets hope for Buffalo fans that he goes to them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#27]
fuck
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#28]
We need something...and Jimmy Clausen isn't gonna cut it! I like Fitz but I think we're putting too much faith in him especially to pass up the QBs we have. Greg McLeroy from Alabama is still out there. I like him as long as he doesn't check down every play. Did anyone see the Patriots' 2012 draft? They have 2 first round picks and thanks to the stupid ass raiders they have 2 second round picks(they traded their 2012 2nd round pick for the 92nd overall last night....and they picked a marginal offensive tackle. GENIUS!). God help us all.

Hey Lawle I Bet the Patriots have one of those Strawberry and Chocolate Vag-Holes.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Yous do NAWT disrespect New England Greatriots. Wes Welkah leads tha league in scrapiness and dat is a fact. -Please read in thick boston accent then search for Tommy on Kissing suzy kolber
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top