Quoted:
I'm handing mine out like party favors

Trick Or Treat!!!

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:59:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I just blew my rape whistle
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 3:43:38 AM EDT
[#8]
i own a bunch....never had any issues...
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:01:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Free market at work.  Do not buy if you do not like the price.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:43:25 AM EDT
[#10]
What's wrong with those kinds of mags. I own a few, don't think I have even used them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:30:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What's wrong with those kinds of mags. I own a few, don't think I have even used them.

The "problem" is that a couple of months ago, you could buy them for about $1.25.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "problem" is that a couple of months ago, you could buy them for about $1.25.

Ooooo Capitalism Scary!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
wow... just wow
Gunbroker Auction

Well , don't know who would buy 100 , but that's only $10 each and they are genuine preban.

Good range mags for you NY guys

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:00:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Those the mags from Fulton Armory?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:03:43 AM EDT
[#15]
I bought 20 back then... Scrubbed them good, hit em w/ a lil silicone spray and they function fine. I did give a few to a family member... at $1/mag it was a great gift!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 2:18:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I used to have a bunch, only had a problem with one. Fixed it by changing the spring.

Gave them all a real good cleaning when I had them, sand in a lot. Chicken feathers in one!
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#17]
They're just retro pmags!
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the entire story.  F/A dicked around a shit ton of guys here who placed the order, said they were out of stock, then repriced them a bunch higher, never filling their backorders.  I won't do business again w/ those pricks.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the entire story.  F/A dicked around a shit ton of guys here who placed the order, said they were out of stock, then repriced them a bunch higher, never filling their backorders.  I won't do business again w/ those pricks.

I am one of those guys that got dicked read the thread
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#20]
"Ooooo Capitalism Scary!!!"

So, knowing the whole story, why  then would you make that remark?  I interpreted this as a poke at the guys who marked up the prices and resold the 1.25 mags for 5-10.00.  Was that wrong?

Btw-I got screwed by those pricks as well.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#21]
same seller has a preban G19 mag for $69.99
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:10:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am one of those guys that got dicked read the thread

I never said anything aginst capitalism or the seller, that's why  problem was in quotes.    I also got screwed by Fulton on this deal.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"Ooooo Capitalism Scary!!!"

So, knowing the whole story, why  then would you make that remark?  I interpreted this as a poke at the guys who marked up the prices and resold the 1.25 mags for 5-10.00.  Was that wrong?

Btw-I got screwed by those pricks as well.

No this was a response to the individuals that were upset that the individual selling the items was charging ten bucks a pop.  Which due to my own experience is probably a modest profit considering how F'd up the ones I got were and the amount of cleaning and 10 to 15 % fallout I had on the mags I received.  Not to mention the month of run around where I had Fulton Armory CS reps straight lie, ignore, and generally act like yam bags.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#24]
I just had my one bad experience with Fulton Armory. I went to order one of their Titan 308 Ar-10 and about 4 days later they told me they couldn't offer me a muzzle break as they were illegal for NY. After arguing with some dolt over the phone for about 20 minutes, I talked to the owner. I then explained the laws in NY to him and said he would go ahead and pin and weld the break for me for $100 and void any warranty with gun. My order got cancelled. Kinda pissed me off, I wanted that 308 too. Now I got a 6.8 coming instead from Ar performance.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#25]
OH OH OH OH!!!!!!! can i add my name to the lost of people screwed over by F/A!!!! lol

I think about 10,000 people got screwed by that shitty company. one i will NEVER do business with again.
friggin jack wads they are...

anywhoo...like i said before..i like my orys i got....
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:05:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I was thinking about Fulton Armory the other day. I thought about sending an email saying my order was never fullfilled; its not like they ever informed me that they cancelled my order
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:41:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Back when I was shopping around for my first and only AR, 8 years ago or so, I sent an email to Fulton asking for a quote on the configuration I was looking for, as I knew it didn't match anything they had.  I expected a high price, or a "sorry, we can't do that."  But I figured I'd ask.

What they actually sent back was an email nicely explaining why my configuration was wrong, and that theirs was actually better.

I've seen a lot of dumb sales methods, but I'll never forget how bad that one was.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:42:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What they actually sent back was an email nicely explaining why my configuration was wrong, and that theirs was actually better.

I've seen a lot of dumb sales methods, but I'll never forget how bad that one was.

Same thing happened to me. They told me I didn't want that noise maker of a break. And what I really wanted was target crown barrel. Apparently I didn't know what I wanted
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:48:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same thing happened to me. They told me I didn't want that noise maker of a break. And what I really wanted was target crown barrel. Apparently I didn't know what I wanted

FA and HK must share the same corporate ethos

"You suck and we hate you"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top