Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 5:55:10 AM EDT
Thinking with your head and speaking from your heart are the first requirements for emerging from the metaphoric cave:
As I read this article by Gabe Suarez I couldn't help but think back to the thoughts and actions WE took when we first saw those images.....the REAL images, not the fluff the media wanted us to see.
"Google" this phrase: Dar Al Kafir
Think back long and hard, I will and then say a lot prayers.  
Please take a moment to read this: http://www.warriortalknews.com/2010/09/have-you-forgotten.html#tp

BTW: The next time you hear some whiny-ass liberal sniveling about George Bush, just remind them the Al Gore could have been in the Oval Orifice that day....thank GOD! he wasn't.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I will never forget nor ever forgive.  

May all the naysayers and apologists rot in Hell!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Fuck Truthers

My old man worked the site as part of the DEC response team.  The photos he has make it look like hell on earth.  

I will not associate with or speak to anyone who questions who was behind the 9/11.  It is disgusting to think that they would sully the memory of those who died that day.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I say send a couple of Nukes to their Rock.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:06:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I will absolutely never forget.  I vividly remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I saw the first pieces of information starting to trickle across the TV that day.  I knew it wasn't an accident, I knew something was wrong, and I knew that my future was about to change.  As an ROTC cadet who had just delayed my commissioning for an extra year to seek a second degree, I knew that my soon-to-start military career was going to be markedly different than anything I had imagined up to that point.  The events of that day have inevitably shaped the last 8+ years of my life on a daily basis, and have never allowed me to forget what happened, those lost, and who is responsible.  I remember every time I wake up and put on my boots, every time I get on a plane and kiss my wife and daughter goodbye for another year, and every time I rotate my selector switch and remove one more of those bastard followers of the "religion of peace" from this world.  Maybe I'm jaded, intolerant, insensitive, racist, and cruel but I don't fucking care... I've earned the right.  Maybe it's time more people started getting angry again... started remembering what happened that day, instead of trying to "forgive and forget".  Never forget, because it WILL happen again.  Never forgive... I'm not in that business. (Maybe God will forgive them... I have no idea, but I'd be happy to arrange the meeting.)  Remember those lost that day, and honor them... honor them by not letting the liberal faggot lefty's "move on" and do shit like build a fucking mosque on hallowed ground.  Honor them by exercising your rights as an American every day and encouraging others to do the same.  Honor them by teaching your children the invaluable lessons of that day and not letting history repeat itself for their generation.

This makes post #223 for me... couldn't think of a better way to use it.  

Never forget...  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:29:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Please forgive me for having a very jaundiced view of those who would seek to wage a campaign of death and hatred against others who are fully engaged in the pursuit of life, love and liberty.

Forget = never.

Forgive = Right after I forget.

Saudi Arabia is not our "friend".

/ml.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:55:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Never forgive... I'm not in that business. (Maybe God will forgive them... I have no idea, but I'd be happy to arrange the meeting.)  

Fucking right on brother!

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:07:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I will absolutely never forget.  I vividly remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I saw the first pieces of information starting to trickle across the TV that day.  I knew it wasn't an accident, I knew something was wrong, and I knew that my future was about to change.  As an ROTC cadet who had just delayed my commissioning for an extra year to seek a second degree, I knew that my soon-to-start military career was going to be markedly different than anything I had imagined up to that point.  The events of that day have inevitably shaped the last 8+ years of my life on a daily basis, and have never allowed me to forget what happened, those lost, and who is responsible.  I remember every time I wake up and put on my boots, every time I get on a plane and kiss my wife and daughter goodbye for another year, and every time I rotate my selector switch and remove one more of those bastard followers of the "religion of peace" from this world.  Maybe I'm jaded, intolerant, insensitive, racist, and cruel but I don't fucking care... I've earned the right.  Maybe it's time more people started getting angry again... started remembering what happened that day, instead of trying to "forgive and forget".  Never forget, because it WILL happen again.  Never forgive... I'm not in that business. (Maybe God will forgive them... I have no idea, but I'd be happy to arrange the meeting.)  Remember those lost that day, and honor them... honor them by not letting the liberal faggot lefty's "move on" and do shit like build a fucking mosque on hallowed ground.  Honor them by exercising your rights as an American every day and encouraging others to do the same.  Honor them by teaching your children the invaluable lessons of that day and not letting history repeat itself for their generation.

Never forget...  

What a great post. Thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never forget...  

What a great post. Thank you for your service.

Yes, and god bless, and come home safe.

I will never forget, nor will I forgive!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I will never forget or forgive either. I cannot believe that people are actually contimplating putting a mosque at this site. WTF is wrong with people? They have obviously forgotten what the hell happened. I think that the military community in general will never forget because we are in the fight every day due to the events that unfolded on that day. To the Soldier that posted the helluva post. God Bless you and thank you for your service. No one here could have said it better and with more heart than you. Keep the fight going and come home safe.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I will never forget or forgive either. I cannot believe that people are actually contimplating putting a mosque at this site. WTF is wrong with people? They have obviously forgotten what the hell happened. I think that the military community in general will never forget because we are in the fight every day due to the events that unfolded on that day. To the Soldier that posted the helluva post. God Bless you and thank you for your service. No one here could have said it better and with more heart than you. Keep the fight going and come home safe.

its not a mosque....its a "Community Center".

this is what "they" say when people keep mentioning , MOSQUE AT GROUND ZEROOOOO

However whenever they speak about their plans on the news without going head to head with someone that opposes them, they refer to it as a MOSQUE.

I turned on MSNBC the other day just for $hits and giggles....within 30 seconds I was livid and switched it back to Fox.  Those idiots on certain news stations will support anything.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll never forget what those ass hats did to all of us.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I will never forget or forgive either. I cannot believe that people are actually contimplating putting a mosque at this site. WTF is wrong with people?

Agreed, but I also support their RIGHT to do as whey please on their private property.
That said there should be a strip-club on one side and a gay bar on the other.

never forget.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Never forget and never waver in our defence of the country.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll never, ever, forget.  And I won't ever forgive either...

My Tuesday morning project meeting at Lehman Brother on the 40th floor of the North Tower was canceled that day because the project sponsor was on vacation.  Otherwise I'd have been crossing the plaza at the base of the towers at 8:46 when the first plane hit.

I'm not religious, but I hope there's a special place in hell for their kind.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#16]
No I haven't forgotten.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#18]
to quote myself:
"I am so tired of the commercialization of this, fucking eagles crying and flags waving against the backdrop of a cloud of dust...TV programs on the conspiracy theories and cheesy bumper skicker patriotism...those of us who lost family, those of us who responded won't forget but I also don't need to be reminded every time I drive to 7-11..."Never Forget" has become a tired platitude. Donate that $50 you spent to cover the rear window of your pickup truck in 9/11 memorial to the college funds of the kids whose parents died, or to the countless brothers who still suffer from cancer and psychological issues."

They want to inspire hatred and intolerance, every Koran buring Mosque hating christian is just doing exatly what they wanted....killing a few thousand of us was just the pre-game folks, it was bait for the weak minded, in hopes that we would begin to bend and brake our laws, sacrifice our practice of freedom and in so doing, through hate, inspire more to join their ranks as our democratic society errodes out from under us.  We all die, to spit in the faces of the terrorists and maintain an unquestioned belief in the practice of freedom is something worth dying for, we all die, but principles live on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top