Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2010 6:15:01 PM EDT
Class will be held at:

The Sportsman Center at Blue Mountain Reservation.
183 Watch Hill Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

Sunday Sept 19th, 2010
12pm - 5pm

Fee for class is $130
All Training materials, Applications and Fingerprinting will be supplied.

All you have to do afterward:
- Supply passport photos
- Supply A Check for the application fee payable to: Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification, it's a non-refundable fee of $65.25 which must be included with your application.
- Then mail it and your done

It's not my class, but they're a good group of guys(Lou & Ben) that run it.If you bring everything needed, they'll have you ready to just mail the application on Monday.
So for about $200 you'll have the permit in 60 days.

Just thought I'd let you guys know about it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, I been thinking about doing this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
That's not a bad price if you consider the work someone had to do to qualify to cert this class.

Thank you for supporting our State Government.

Last I check BCI is still behind on renewals and new applications so it's gonna be more than 60 days.  It seems the rush was on since the #1 gun salesman got into office.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top