Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2010 1:14:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Ron -

Thanks for thinking of us "behind the lines," it really does mean a lot to us -  

I absolutely hope to do business with you in the future!

ETA - Just looked over your website - love the fact you have "ban state configuration" drop down menu - excellent design!

Link Posted: 6/6/2010 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2010 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ron -

ETA - Just looked over your website - love the fact you have "ban state configuration" drop down menu - excellent design!

No worries about taking care of you folks as we also offer a "middle man" service for NY residents. If there is a website that won't ship to NY, we will accept the firearm and make it NY-compliant and ship it to your FFL dealer.

thanks,
Ron

looks like you have put some thought into quality customer service, hope it all works out good.
Link Posted: 6/7/2010 7:01:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ron -

No worries about taking care of you folks as we also offer a "middle man" service for NY residents. If there is a website that won't ship to NY, we will accept the firearm and make it NY-compliant and ship it to your FFL dealer.

thanks,

Ron

That is awesome.  I'll make use of that service more than once, I am sure.

Link Posted: 6/7/2010 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be doing some business with you guys..any company that thinks of AWB states is good to go in my opinion
Link Posted: 6/7/2010 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I already bought a few 10 round blocked off Pmags from Henderson Defense...they are great and 100% reliable.
Link Posted: 6/7/2010 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Got my AK from Henderson pre- Obama times.
A+ all around!

Lost it when my boat sunk though
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for thinking of those of us unlucky enough to live in ban states.
I just recently got into shooting and its kind of surprising how few companies will deal with people in NY.
I was wondering, does the AES-10B you offer to ban states have the wooden clubfoot stock, or do you lock the folding stock into place?
-Thanks
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice looking site and I love that you are trying to help us out BEL.
If you have anything I need I'll make sure I get it from you.
Link Posted: 6/13/2010 6:11:33 AM EDT
[#10]
ive ordered a few times from Henderson....they are A++++ people, good prices , and its VERY nice of them to make guns compliant, as well as ship preban magazines to us....instead of taking a poor policy as others saying they wont ship mags over 10rnds.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top