Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2010 4:45:50 PM EDT
gunbroker item# 171708884  I dont need it so grab it lol and no Im not the one selling it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
$475 for a stipped cast isn't that good of a deal...Plus there is a lot of handeling wear on that. From the pictures I would not call that very good condition.

Link Posted: 5/30/2010 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
People really need to stop paying these prices for lowers.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]
dont kill the messanger I have not seen one under 500 in a while.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#4]
hey,  it looks like one of those essential arms J-15 lowers.  Any correlation between DPMS and essential arms?
And it's only at $100 now.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#5]
"Buy it now" price is 475... which means he's either going to pull the auction or have one of his acquaintances start a bidding war with you.
Link Posted: 5/31/2010 5:09:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
$475 for a stipped cast isn't that good of a deal...Plus there is a lot of handeling wear on that. From the pictures I would not call that very good condition.

$475 is for buy it now - there's no Reserve price.

Of course someone here will start a bidding war.  

Link Posted: 5/31/2010 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

dont kill the messanger I have not seen one under 500 in a while.

I appreciate you putting it up. I am sure someone will buy it. I get annoyed when:

a) He puts a fairly used lower up as very good condition

b) Is charging 475 before shipping for a cast lower. If it was forged that would be another thing.

Link Posted: 5/31/2010 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I have one just like that. I paid $350 off of the classified here. Mine is in worse shape to.

I would not recommend an Essential arms to anyone.

Mine is out of spec. The hammer would not even let me close the upper down on the lower. I had to take a dremel to it and take some off. Also the trigger makes a loud click when it resets.

Maybe mine is a fluke but becareful of those lowers.

Besides it being out of spec it does work fine and never given me a problem functioning.
Link Posted: 5/31/2010 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I would like a pre-ban lower, but to me it is simply not worth it. I would like to have the freedom to adjust the stock, but I would use it all the way out 9 out of 10 times. I do not even own a bayonet to use the lug, if it was there. I had adco build my upper, and they took the sides of the lug off, so it still looks ok, and there are many nice brakes out there. I had them pin a YHM, that looks just like the phantom, with the scalloped end, and it works, and looks great!

My first build was on a S&W receiver, and my second will now be on a Mega, this is one New Yorker that will not bid up the price on those pre ban lowers for you guys that like them...
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#12]
i paid $200 for my last preban EA lower...and it was complete.  With old ass bakelite furn set (fixed stock, but it was shorter than regular modern types).

I paid $600 for a complete preban EA rifle, M4 style, from VA I had it brought in.

I personally wouldnt pay $475 for a stripped preban lower.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

i paid $200 for my last preban EA lower...and it was complete.  With old ass bakelite furn set (fixed stock, but it was shorter than regular modern types).

I paid $600 for a complete preban EA rifle, M4 style, from VA I had it brought in.

how long ago was that purchase made?

Link Posted: 6/3/2010 2:21:38 AM EDT
[#14]
it looks like he just bought it ...and is now reselling it.....at the same price....
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:48:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

how long ago was that purchase made?

maybe 1-2 years ago.  Was pretty recent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top