Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 6:37:11 AM EDT
Yep, now that I have to get a fishing license to fish for striped bass in Shinnecock Bay, I'm going to go out and get myself one of the $150 lifetime recreational marine fishing licenses.

And that in turn is going to let me go out and buy myself a nice switchblade knife.   With my new fishing license, I can purchase and possess a switchblade or gravity knife for use while fishing and hunting.

Finding out how to buy

That will be sticking it to NYS

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:56:36 AM EDT
[#1]
NICE!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:32:13 AM EDT
[#2]
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, i'll be picking up my $600 lifetime sportsman license today and i'll get the $150 lifetime marine license next year before I go out fishing. Yeah, i'll get a switchblade too, what the hell.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Benchmade Infidel...............Gonna cost a bit more than the license.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top