Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:31:58 PM EDT
I called today to get pricing on the DR XL-1 wads and was told that they are no longer going to be carrying their products. Anyone know of anywhere else locally to get DR wads?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered it online - http://www.conniescomponents.com/

Nowhere local as far as I know, I checked down range's dealer listing.

Unless you want to pick up  a bag or so from me to start off ––  I have quite a bit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm planning on ordering 5-10K two weeks or so. I saw Connie's website earlier and the prices are great but shipping is like $50 for 5k of them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought 10 and the total was about 200 or somewhere like that.. a box is quite a bit of wads, the boxes are like 3.5x2x2' and heavy. One box is 5k wads.  Even with the shipping, etc it's cheaper than any of the stores that I've checked out and the wads are very good in quality.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#4]
They never have any ammo in stock. Some times you get lucky and they come out with 1 single box of some match .223 that they want to sell to you for $45.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:27:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They never have any ammo in stock. Some times you get lucky and they come out with 1 single box of some match .223 that they want to sell to you for $45.

Just my opinion, but they are more of a reloading supply store than a place for ammo. Its been years since I was able to buy any XM-855 loose packed cases.
They are great for powder and primer prices. Ditto for buying bags of shot. I cannot beat their price when factoring in shipping/hazmat for ordering online.
ymmv
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top