Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2009 5:03:04 PM EDT
I have to go to Meyer's on Flatbush Ave in Brooklyn tomorrow, and I have to be there by 7AM with the rest of my company. I plan on taking the LIRR in to Flatbush Ave and walking to the shop. Does anyone know where/how far Meyers is, in relation to the LIRR stop, and the fastest way to get there?

ETA: Disregard, got it figured out. It's a 0.2 mile distance, roughly 5 minutes by foot.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have extra cash, order some extra gym shirts, shorts and a sweatshirt for the winter. Tell your company about the sweatshirts.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:29:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Is that the uniform store? If so, yes it's only about a 5 minute walk from LIRR Flatbush station. Come out of the station and make a right on Flatbush, the store is on the right side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top