Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 3:27:18 PM EDT
I work right down the road from a Dicks Sporting Goods so I stopped in on my way home today to see what ammo they had in stock. As expected they were sold out of pretty much everything except 12ga and premium rifle ammo. Then of course I notice this Savage Mark II on the rack with a nice red "Clearance" sticker:

I've been wanting a bolt action .22 for awhile so I couldn't pass it up. The accutrigger on this thing is simply amazing. Now all I need is a Mueller APV to put on top and I'll be all set
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice. The was a Guy on Ebay selling them for $129.99 shipped a few months ago. That's where I got mine. The scope that is.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#2]
How much?

Ever since i sold my Remington 541T i always wanted another bolt gun. Much fun

I have those days too though. Ill go in for one thing and come out with something else.

I got an Eddystone Enfield like that from a buddy. Was ready to go to a local shop to check out ammo, then he came down before i got the chance to show me a rifle he got. Wound up buying it from him
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How much?

Ever since i sold my Remington 541T i always wanted another bolt gun. Much fun

I have those days too though. Ill go in for one thing and come out with something else.

I got an Eddystone Enfield like that from a buddy. Was ready to go to a local shop to check out ammo, then he came down before i got the chance to show me a rifle he got. Wound up buying it from him

I got it for $230 which I thought was a pretty good deal considering the cheapest I have seen them online for is usually around $275.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#4]
You're going to be very happy with that. I have the stainless/thumbhole version, which will shoot the bulk Federal stuff into one ragged hole at 25m.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I work right down the road from a Dicks Sporting Goods so I stopped in on my way home today to see what ammo they had in stock. As expected they were sold out of pretty much everything except 12ga and premium rifle ammo. Then of course I notice this Savage Mark II on the rack with a nice red "Clearance" sticker:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5585/dsc0041sfi.jpg

I've been wanting a bolt action .22 for awhile so I couldn't pass it up. The accutrigger on this thing is simply amazing. Now all I need is a Mueller APV to put on top and I'll be all set

I just bought one.  I paid 150 for it with a Bushnell 3-9x40.  Only difference is mine does not have the accu-trigger.  I work at Dick's but do not get a discount on guns unless I pro form them which depending on the manufacture can be a PITA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top