Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2009 2:06:20 PM EDT
Traded in my Glock 22 and a bunch of mags.
Ended up with a really nice condition Glock 19 with night sights.

Mark was great to deal with. No BS at all.
Definitely worked with me on price, and even swapped out the NYPD spring back to stock for me.

I highly recommend him.
I've read good reviews of him and his shop on this board before.
Big thanks for an easy purchase.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Yea...Mark and Anthony are great...The old man is a bit rough and could be a bit more friendly, but otherwise it's a great place... Highly recommend the place along with Campsite in Huntington. Only 2 places I would ever buy from.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:23:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I have purchased 4 guns from them over the last 2 years. 3 pistols and one AR. Great store-good guys. And hey, I like Jimmy
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Mark is a nice guy, but he has changed prices on me a couple of times from the time I was on the phone with him to the time I got to the store.  

He does an excellent job with sporting clays site, also.  Great operation and he keeps it running smoothly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top