Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2009 5:26:51 PM EDT
I sold a kimber Pro carry 2 to a guy in New Jersey. He sent me his FFL info. Deal goes real smooth. Gun arrives at FFL today. FFL told guy he can't release gun to the guy because gun had to be shipped from an other FFL. He said he has to call Trenton to see what to do. WTF. I have sold several guns and shipped like this and this the 1st time this has ever happened. My FFL even said no problem in me shipping gun to an FFL. Feedback please
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Look at my suprised face

NJ sucks.

That is all

good luck, they'll probably ship it you your FFL, and you'll have to ship it back
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Well The FFL call Trenton and they told him, he needed a copy of they DL and Concealed Weapons Lic. to do transfer. No big deal.

This is what Mike the guy that bought the kimber told me. So I sent it out priority mail the same day. Speaking with Mike he told me you guys in NJ can't have CCW, have to buy a lic for every weapon you buy, can't buy ammo out of state and have it shipped to you and all kinds of other stuff.

Man it sucks being you guys living up there. I just bought 2K of 9mm for tad under 10.00 a box out of SC. plus shipping. OH well maybe one day you will get some good people in office up there that believe in the oath they took when they were sworn into office and work for the people and not them selves and the ones that pad their pockets and get rid of some of those dumb ass laws.

I still want to move to Montana though if they keep tell telling the Federal Gov't to kiss their ass.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Speaking with Mike he told me you guys in NJ can't have CCW, have to buy a lic for every weapon you buy, can't buy ammo out of state and have it shipped to you and all kinds of other stuff.

Man it sucks being you guys living up there. I just bought 2K of 9mm for tad under 10.00 a box out of SC. plus shipping. OH well maybe one day you will get some good people in office up there that believe in the oath they took when they were sworn into office and work for the people and not them selves and the ones that pad their pockets and get rid of some of those dumb ass laws.

the ammo thing is false...

i just received lots of 9mm from AIM for less than 10.00 / box. no problem.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking with Mike he told me you guys in NJ can't have CCW, have to buy a lic for every weapon you buy, can't buy ammo out of state and have it shipped to you and all kinds of other stuff.

the ammo thing is false...

i just received lots of 9mm from AIM for less than 10.00 / box. no problem.

I'm glad you can get ammo shipped to you from out  state. I just repeated what I was told by the guy who lives up there in NJ that bought my gun.

I just looked it up. You guys just have to furnish some IDs and stuff. Great, I'll let Mike know he can get ammo shipped to him.

Thanks

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top