Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 5:53:18 AM EDT
hi to all, new to website- is a gsg-5 legal in n.j. and if it is where to buy one thanks
p.s. love the website.......
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:09:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Is the search button illegal in NJ or something?

Sticky: GSG-5's are legal to own in NJ!

(Sorry but it gets asked weekly, so I know it's usually in the 30day search)
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:39:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is the search button illegal in NJ or something?

Maybe I just haven't figured out how to use the search correctly on this site, but hometown doesn't seem to be one of the searchable sections of arfcom.   I know there's been a couple times where i've read something on here and then a few days later I went to the search to try and find it again and it came up with zero results.  Again, could just be me doing something wrong, so maybe we need a sticky on how to use search

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes they are legal - and about as much fun as you can have on a budget these days...make yourself a sandwich and grab a cold one, then point your browser to - http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=6&f=41 - that should keep you busy for a few hours...
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]
yes they are legal and factory 15rd mags are available too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top