Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 2:25:17 PM EDT
opening day this fine piece of deer jumped in front of my friend, his mom and I.  My friend mom is the one that tagged it but we all hit him.  He was shot in the heart, shoulder, someone shot through his nose (small hole and taxidermist said it would be an easy fix).  His rack at it's widest point was 18".  This is my first time out hunting.  Enjoy.

ETA: I know the picture is blury it was rainy and miserable so there was moisture in the lens.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice deer!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Good thing you got that shotgun sighted in! I'm sure the nose shot wasn't yours
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
How much damage did it do to the car?  

Nice Buck!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
congrats! I haven't even seen a deer since gun season opened. I am beginning to think that the deer is a mythical creature made up by the gov. to support the billion dollar hunting industry! went out 3 days in a row...snow on the ground,no tracks no deer...just some seriuos hemroids!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top