Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2008 6:28:10 AM EDT
Boltface sighting. Black Durango. Last Friday morning. East bound on Jefferson road then turned into the BJ's/ G-M entrance. I was on my way to deer camp. Where btw, on Saturday afternoon I missed on the biggest buck I ever shot at. All I can figure is the slug got deflected. I found where it creased the tree trunk inches away.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Saw the same guy around 10:30 Friday morning on 590... Big BFL in the window and small one on tailgate. Also sporting a RKBA and McCain sticker. Black Durango w/gray trim.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#2]
stalkers!

oh, and it wasn't me.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow, you guys are good.

Hope I didn't cut you off.

I was on the way to pick up a 10 box 'sleeve' of Federal Low Recoil Truball Slugs at GM to utilze the mail-in rebate. I had 2 future arfcommers in the back seats that were probably waving at you through the tinted windows.

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Boltface sighting. Black Durango. Last Friday morning. East bound on Jefferson road

I know that Durango!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wow, you guys are good.

Hope I didn't cut you off.

I was on the way to pick up a 10 box 'sleeve' of Federal Low Recoil Truball Slugs at GM to utilze the mail-in rebate. I had 2 future arfcommers in the back seats that were probably waving at you through the tinted windows.

Didn't cut me off.... I was hell bent for the camp for deer opening day. I was in a 2 door black 96 Tahoe, with an orange BFL in left corner rear window across from my NRA life sticker. But I was movin so I doubt you would have seen it.

Love seeing BFL's out and about.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top