Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:22:31 AM EDT
NJ made me get some fingerprints taken so I could be a health care provider, and I just had them done.  
Hell, they already make us get our fingerprints to get an FID and a pistol purchasing permit.  This makes me so angry...(I felt the same way after getting fingerprinted for that too)
The people I was in the waiting room with only cared about the money (costs $70.25), not their privacy or their freedom.
This state makes me angrier every day.

Who else here must submit to this...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:46:25 AM EDT
[#1]
My prints are on file with Riverhead township in NY, Brookhaven township in NY, (both for my pistol permit) and on file with the feds...twice!! (for my job)

I guess I'd better wear gloves if I ever plan any liquor store holdups, right?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#2]
You wanna talk about being violated? In North Bergen the officer who does FID's and pistol permits only works on Wednesdays from 9:30am to 2:30 pm and takes lunch from 12:00-1:00.  When exactly are you supposed to get your FID?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You wanna talk about being violated? In North Bergen the officer who does FID's and pistol permits only works on Wednesdays from 9:30am to 2:30 pm and takes lunch from 12:00-1:00.  When exactly are you supposed to get your FID?

rofl  wow thats rough, pretty soon its gonne be 10:30 to 12:00 with a halkf hour break
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait until a armless criminal holds people up with a pistol in his feet. That we'll get toeprinted.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My prints are on file with Riverhead township in NY, Brookhaven township in NY, (both for my pistol permit) and on file with the feds...twice!! (for my job)

I guess I'd better wear gloves if I ever plan any liquor store holdups, right?

Why Riverhead if you're in Brookhaven?

I lived in Riverhead township till 98...so they had me first. They broke my "print cherry."
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

wonder if a legal team cold come up with a good lawsuit against them for that now that Heller is out?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#8]
it has to be incorporated first.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:50:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top