User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 4:41:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Referring to Endicott?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#2]
On a tangent: I was just thumbing through a dealers catalog and they had Springfield XD's in .45 GAP on closeout for $379.87 of course when I checked, they were out.  

I wonder exactly how many times the perp was struck and where the hits were?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#3]
"Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot."~Harry Callahan

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
On a tangent: I was just thumbing through a dealers catalog and they had Springfield XD's in .45 GAP on closeout for $379.87 of course when I checked, they were out.  

I wonder exactly how many times the perp was struck and where the hits were?

I'm hearing three hits out of six shots fired, perp needed emergency surgery so they must have been pretty good hits. Another excuse for weapons mounted lights and training the boys to shoot on the move. When a threat presents itself unexpectedly you close the gap firing the whole way. present training is archaic and needs to change.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope the shxxbag is in alot of pain .

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:00:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
three hits out of six shots fired, perp needed emergency surgery so they must have been pretty good hits. Another excuse for weapons mounted lights and training the boys to shoot on the move. When a threat presents itself unexpectedly you close the gap firing the whole way. present training is archaic and needs to change.

Gabe Suarez has a LOT to say about shooting on the move...."get off the X"  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:59:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Trooper Blazer>Hood Bike
45GAP>.380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top