Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 8:34:16 PM EDT
Hey all hope your enjoying the early bow season.

Any one get out bow hunting here in Suffolk yet?? If so report on the area please?

I been delayed because i am waiting on my new bow to come in but as soon as it gets  in i'll be in the bush hunting this island lol
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:32:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Any one get out bow hunting here in Suffolk yet?? If so report on the area please?

I been delayed because i am waiting on my new bow to come in but as soon as it gets  in i'll be in the bush hunting this island lol

DEER in suffolk? I think we call them dogs out here. Just Kidding.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:17:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:03:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DEER in suffolk? I think we call them dogs out here. Just Kidding.

If you want to bring your bow by my house around 0430 tomorrow and hang out near my wife's hostas your sure to bag a few. I though the term was "antlered rats."

Hey Sherm you've got alot of "antlered rats" (haha i like that term) out by you??

Because if your serious i'd love to come by and we'll bag a few as soon as my bow comes in!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Sherm, when the trapping season  opens Nov. 1st I would be happy to rid you of those nasty coons and fox! Just let me know.   I'am a licensed NYS trapper No fee just access!
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:20:55 AM EDT
[#6]
yeh i hear ya.....well plinking would be to loud and maybe startle your neighbors unless they dont mind. But with the bows they are extremely quiet and would not bother anyone, i know a guy who had the same problem and he just sat in his tree and waited and ended up with some great eatin and the best part of it was that he didnt upset anyone with a loud gunshot, he used his bow.......we can slip in, wait, and then rid you of the problems to save your garden and get some good eatin in the process.

i think thats a pretty good trade-off
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top