Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2007 2:13:02 PM EDT
I remember about 6 months ago there was a post and someone mentioned a surplus miitary store in Rochester that had ammo cans for a reasonable price, not the $15/can down the road. Does anyone have the website address to this store?
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I  was just thinking we needed to organize a NY - NJ group buy on these.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I  was just thinking we needed to organize a NY - NJ group buy on these.

I need a bunch of these, but I know I'm not paying $15 a pop at the local place.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a surpuls store in Buffalo on Seneca St. Huge place. They have them for $6.00 for the 200/7.62 /regular size you have to hunt around a little for clean ones. They have bigger ones too. http://www.armynavydeals.com/

Buffalo Gun Center has them too. For about $7.00
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Well thier webisite say 8.16. I think they are less in the store.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Gander Mountain in Henrietta has them.  Not in the greatest shape, but serviceable.  If I don't find any at the small gun show in Alexandria tomorrow I'll probably get a few there.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll have to check GM out next time I'm there.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Give Steve a try, he's got the very best ammo cans that can be had and a very resionable price on them, I've bought a lot of stuff from him and been very pleased every time.
www.sirplussupply.com/main.htm
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Give Steve a try, he's got the very best ammo cans that can be had and a very resionable price on them, I've bought a lot of stuff from him and been very pleased every time.
www.sirplussupply.com/main.htm

That was who I was looking for, thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top