Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2007 1:31:05 PM EDT
friday and saturday there is a glock rep. there installing night sites for $90.00.
you can also shoot the glock of your choice for $5.00. looks like i will need a 10mm !!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 2:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]
90.00 ???

is that the part and the install ??
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be going on Saturday with a few friends?  I hear they are going to have the new Glock 21SF which I am interested in trying out along with the 10mm....

Cain1
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
90.00 ???

is that the part and the install ??

Hope that also includes lunch.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I stopped by Bullet Hole today to try out a few of Glock and I got to say that the Glock 20 (10mm) is freaking awesome.  Totally controllable and super accurate.  

I also broke in my new Dan Wesson Classic Bobtail (45acp) and I'm one happy Customer.  200 rounds of ball & hp without any hiccups..

Cain1
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I stopped by Bullet Hole today to try out a few of Glock and I got to say that the Glock 20 (10mm) is freaking awesome.  Totally controllable and super accurate.  

I also broke in my new Dan Wesson Classic Bobtail (45acp) and I'm one happy Customer.  200 rounds of ball & hp without any hiccups..

Cain1

Just curious, what other glocks did they have to try out?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:53:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Just curious, what other glocks did they have to try out?
Thanks

He had most glock in compact and subcompact models, very few standard models.  He didn't have the new Glock 21SF which I was hoping to try out.   Glock rep said they were starting production soon.

Cain1

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#7]
went back saturday and the place was packed, you couldn't even get near the glock rep.  i asked him if glock was ever going to put out a carbine and he just looked at me like this-->

as far as the cost of nite sights i didn't feel it was worth my time to ask the guy since he seemed a bit annoyed.

i wasn't going to do it but i had to,  waited till there was a whole bunch of newbie glock enthusiasts in the range and BOOOM! .460 shook the whole room!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
... waited till there was a whole bunch of newbie glock enthusiasts in the range and BOOOM! .460 shook the whole room!!

Atta boy!      
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:00:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
went back saturday and the place was packed, you couldn't even get near the glock rep.  i asked him if glock was ever going to put out a carbine and he just looked at me like this-->

as far as the cost of nite sights i didn't feel it was worth my time to ask the guy since he seemed a bit annoyed.

i wasn't going to do it but i had to,  waited till there was a whole bunch of newbie glock enthusiasts in the range and BOOOM! .460 shook the whole room!!

Where you there a few weeks ago wearing a NJCSD shirt?

Cain1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top