Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 6:45:03 PM EDT
First time trip to Calverton was great. Met some ARFCOM members and wanted to say thanks again to bill3rail and crew for helping me out.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8759/calverton6qt.jpg
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to help, and great to meet two new Afrcommers.

AAR:
At the 200 yard line, he installed 100 yard target stands.  

At the 100 yard side, there were THREE (3) target stands and plenty of 50 yard stands.

Harry gave us a hard time about shooting clays at 50 yards, so we had to stop that.

He now will loan you a movable stand that you can place anywhere up and down the line.  ($20.00 deposit required)  He claimed to have paid $135.00 for them.
The portable stands are good for pistol at the 100 yard range.

Harry is the saame old cheerful person that we remember from last year.

Ciao!

Bill H.
F'ingdale, NY
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:11:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I was there as well.  The weather was great.  I had no idea who was who b/c there was a lot of people there yesterday.  I'll get pics up as soon as I can...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:06:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with my brother...It definitely was a good time.
Bill, thanks to you and your friends for helping my brother out. Good meeting all of you.

By the way, I posted a couple of pics from that day....
Pics of your ARs in action   (Page 19)
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad that you had a blast. Hope to see you at Calverton soon. The weather is getting warm and ARF.com members should organize another BBQ get together soon. Stan
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#6]
You can definitely count me in...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top