Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 10:37:34 AM EDT
All I have to say is WFT.  note that the DR has glasses!
lasik @ home
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#1]
That's dangerous.

ETA : we're almost getting to a pocket phaser.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, like I would trust a guy named Dr. Amir Khadim.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#3]
"Testimonials
Here's what some of our customers are saying about LASIK@Home:

I was worried that LASIK@Home would be too hard, but the instructions were very easy to understand. Now I can stop spending money on contact lenses.  
 - Nelson Ludo, Systems Analyst, New York, NY
Formerly farsighted +2.5, +3.0 prescription "

Yes, no more spending money on contact lenses BECAUSE HE'S TOTALLY BLIND NOW

Why not DO-IT-YOURSELF OPEN HEART SURGERY?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't which I'd rather do, the Lasik or this one.

*ouch*
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#5]
All I can say is you've got to be freakin' kidding me! No such thing as getting something so important done cheap, Lasik for $100, I think that this is a fraud, maybe a scam to get you info from the billing, I mean I KNOW this is a damned scam but I'd be interested to see how many fools part ways with thier money and if they receive any product or wake up in the poor house.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don't which I'd rather do, the Lasik or this one.

*ouch*

BoBobPrime,
Before I read your post I was going to joke around about the same thing.  If you have a cordless drill and a diamond bit you have your own at home dental device!
Hopefully this is a joke.  I cannot see the FDA approving this for home use.  Think about the average Joe using this.  There would be a big spike in the demand for seeing eye dogs.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Its a joke. Where it says "virtually painless" there's an * and at the bottom it says not evaluated by the FDA. Also if you try to order one, it errors out because there's no actual checkout script.

Pretty funny though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I bet people would try it if it were really available, too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top