Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 4:07:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have what you are looking for but I do have a 6'6" HIC "shell shapes" thruster in good condition that I'll sell FTF for pretty cheap.  It has a clear dakine leash and a tail pad.  It's a really nice and fast surf board but it's definitely not for beginners. IM me if you're interested and want pics.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a sick 6'4'' WRV late 80' early 90's style tri fin sitting in my mothers garage, I have'nt used it in a decade, I moved on or should I say down to the lowly BZ.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:47:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Guys
Its been a few years so I dont know if I am ready for either of those boards at this stage.  I wasnt that great back then either, and am sure this will be a learning experience all over again.

Stop being a baby and just do it.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:52:44 AM EDT
[#5]
PUT ON A HELMET AND PADS AND JUST GO FOR IT!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a few 6'6" i dont use anymore (live in dutchess county now)  one rusty,  one T&C, one Hotline.   I have a 7'0  Gordon/smith funboard which id sell but it think my brother bogarded it.  Ill be down that way this weekend, ill check out the situation.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, I'll try - anybody have a kayak they want to sell cheaply?

How about a small powerboat?

I've got a sailboat, but some days I get in the mood to be on the water, but the weather doesn't cooperate. So either a kayak or a small powerboat would rescue the day for me, and I've got a place to keep either which is a hurdle for most people.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#9]
^^^^^What are you looking to get for it? I just bought a motorcycle but theres always room for more toys.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top