Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:29:13 AM EDT
[#2]
wonder which driver was drunk?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
1 passenger with "minor injury", all passengers got off the trains and walked back to Jamaica station

7:49AM train from Penn Station to Babylon hit the 7:50 train from Flatbush Ave to Hempstead

HOLY CRAP news 12 has some hotties on it now!
Elisa DiStefano!!! WOW!

they can afford a hottie!?!?!  When I left it was still hi-school newsroom quality .
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I was coming home this morning from a meeting in NYC around 10:30am.  I saw the damaged train at Jamacia station.  It was just a little East of the platform.  The left front of the head car was split open and you could see the insulation under the metal skin.  Didn't look too bad.  It caused system wide 30 min delays through Jamacia.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I was coming home this morning from a meeting in NYC around 10:30am.  I saw the damaged train at Jamacia station.  It was just a little East of the platform.  The left front of the head car was split open and you could see the insulation under the metal skin.  Didn't look too bad.  It caused system wide 30 min delays through Jamacia.

That's not too bad.  Is there some way we can blame this on the AirTrain.  We already know it caused the holocaust, cancer and the assualt weapons ban, so I guess I'll just tack this on due to proximity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top