Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 12:24:17 PM EDT
I was trying to get the info myself, but haven't been able to find any definite answer -- other than indications from a bunch of sites that arent willing to ship to New Jersey.

So does anyone here know if the IZH-Baikal Drozd BB gun is legal in NJ?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
If it weighs less than 50 oz unloaded, AND IS CAPABLE OF ONLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC FIRE (NO FULL AUTO OR MULTI-SHOT BURSTS) then it should be a legal pistol in NJ. And it needs to be permanently limited to 15 rounds maximum.

You'll need to get a NJ Pistol Purchase Permit from your local PD in order to buy it though.
And you'll have to receive it from a licensed NJ dealer after you get your permit.

Yes, yes, I know it's only a battery operated CO2 pellet pistol.
But this is the People's Republik of New Yersey.

Good luck with your quest and don't let the windmill blades hit you, Don Quixote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top