Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 2:43:28 PM EDT
Some of us are planning on heading over to Cherry Ridge this upcoming weekend.  I think the majority is able to make it on Saturday.  

We need more Cherry Ridge member to join us so we could accommodate the guest/non members.  

If you are interested or not sure join us via the Early Warning System (EWS);

I've set up a mailing-list we can use for this, called [email protected]

Anyone can subscribe by sending a blank email to the following (HOTLINKED) address:

[email protected]

It will send you a confirmation email that you'll need to respond to, after which you're subscribed.

Any subscribers can send to it, and the message will be relayed to all subscribers immediately.

Enjoy! Thanks to 5thCavGuy

Any of you guys/gals interested?

Cain1
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT,

Anyone else, so far looks like we have around 10 people....

Saturday March 25, 2006

Cain1
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:00:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
BTT,

Anyone else, so far looks like we have around 10 people....

Saturday March 25, 2006

Cain1

I am happy - believe me, nice turn out projected.

I won't be shooting, just coordinating.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Today was great...I got to finally meet some of the members from here and learned alot....I shot a few mags out of another members AR and damn I have to tell you guys I am in desperate need of an AR(...soon I'll get one) But all in all It was fun...I then went to the pistol range and shot off a few boxes of ammo out of my Warrior....agian lots of fun.....as always...

I definatly have to attend the next get together

Chris

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:16:02 PM EDT
[#4]
It was great to meet you guys. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next time.

Bobby
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It was great to meet you guys. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next time.

Bobby

Same here Bobby -!

Thanks for coming.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Today was great...I got to finally meet some of the members from here and learned alot....I shot a few mags out of another members AR and damn I have to tell you guys I am in desperate need of an AR(...soon I'll get one) But all in all It was fun...I then went to the pistol range and shot off a few boxes of ammo out of my Warrior....agian lots of fun.....as always...

I definatly have to attend the next get together

Chris

Hey Chris- Great meeting ya.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I was there today too and it was an absolutely fantastic experience for two BIG reasons:

Lion Dog and Cain1

These guys were kind enough to take me under their wing and help me get my new Bushmaster sighted in. They had all the little knick-nacks an AR junkie should have, that of course, I didn't have to make the process less aggravating. Now I know what to buy!

I've always been a big message board guy for all of my hobbies and there is nothing like putting faces to names. We had a great time. I wish I could've stayed around longer.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#8]
damn i gotta learn to check the hometown forum more often. I was off that day and was debating going to the range in the morning... guess I should have gone.

Oh well, there will be other shoots.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I was there today too and it was an absolutely fantastic experience for two BIG reasons:

Lion Dog and Cain1

These guys were kind enough to take me under their wing and help me get my new Bushmaster sighted in. They had all the little knick-nacks an AR junkie should have, that of course, I didn't have to make the process less aggravating. Now I know what to buy!

I've always been a big message board guy for all of my hobbies and there is nothing like putting faces to names. We had a great time. I wish I could've stayed around longer.

Thanks!

Your welcome - "Moose" did most of the heavy lifting.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey guys,

It was my pleasure, I had a awesome time.  

Cain1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top