Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 4:57:05 AM EDT

How much PER range session AVERAGE?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.Votes.......Cost......[Percentage]

[ 28 ].....$00-$15....[ 14% ]
[ 54 ].....$16-$30....[ 27% ]
[ 54 ].....$31-$50....[ 27% ]*
[ 43 ].....$51-$100..[ 21.5% ]
[ 43 ].....$100+.......[ 21.5% ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Votes :: 200

Here it is from metrics compiled here on ARF.com in a GENERAL POSTING.  For the INVESTMENT of one day's range cost (* one day's average, range cost) into a donating membership in New Jersey Coalition for Self Defense, YOU get to do a REAL, positive and ACTIVE STEP to help keep YOUR guns in New Jersey.

Come and Join the NJCSD today!

The NJ Coalition for Self Defense is a volunteer citizen's non-profit organization, whose purpose is to perform a public education service with respect to our Civil, Human and Constitutional rights, provide training on practical principles of effective self defense for personal, family and public safety, and promote traditional American libertarian principles.

Our mission:  To effect positive change to New Jersey's current public policy of discouraging, penalizing, and even criminalizing, legitimate and necessary acts and methods of self defense and to pursue these policy changes through legislative initiatives, grassroots activism and statewide public information campaigns.

The NJ Coalition for Self Defense absolutely does NOT advocate or condone the initiation of force under any circumstances.  We do, however, support the basic civil and human rights of all citizens to defend themselves from an assailant.

Our position is that the decision to take personal responsibility for one's own personal safety is a laudable, realistic, and necessary first step. The critical elements to this are overall awareness of ones situation, a commitment to avoid unnecessary confrontation, a commitment to de-escalation when feasible, and to have a plan to survive predatory attacks.

In this larger context, the decision to accept the responsibility of owning and carrying defensive weapons and/or training, as consistent with the law, is a personal decision of gravity that should not be taken lightly.

The NJ Coalition for Self Defense is an advocate for responsible, law abiding citizens who have elected to take this legitimate step, and seeks to re affirm the individuals right to do so in the State of New Jersey.

JOIN TODAY!

www.njcsd.org

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:59:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Well said. The NJCSD rocks!!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I just checked out the website. Interesting...

How many members are involved in the NJCSD and how long has it been around? Not that I am questioning anyone's motivation, but the state's politicians are corrupt and incorrigible as ever. I wonder how effective a new lobbying organization can be without big bucks and clout. Is the NRA helping with any of this? I know they've pretty much given up on NJ, but wouldn't it make sense to try and get them back in the game rather than starting from the ground up?

I can't see NJ getting any better regardless of how much $ we throw at the pro-gun cause. If it falls on deaf ears, what's the point? Not trying to be a sourpuss, but I have to bring this up.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just checked out the website. Interesting...

How many members are involved in the NJCSD and how long has it been around? Not that I am questioning anyone's motivation, but the state's politicians are corrupt and incorrigible as ever. I wonder how effective a new lobbying organization can be without big bucks and clout. Is the NRA helping with any of this? I know they've pretty much given up on NJ, but wouldn't it make sense to try and get them back in the game rather than starting from the ground up?

I can't see NJ getting any better regardless of how much $ we throw at the pro-gun cause. If it falls on deaf ears, what's the point? Not trying to be a sourpuss, but I have to bring this up.

3 yrs.

93 members (after the re-org this JULY 2005 it has gone from 8 to the present 93, and growing.

We have Scott Bach President of ANJRPC as a member, and there is in motion a collabration between ANJRPC (NRA based) and NJCSD. NRA has NOT addressed the specific needs of NJ - NJCSD is working on that NJ and that alone.

We are not AR15.com, where a gun club (relaxing) and FUN mentality has germinated. We are a non-profit grassroot organization run volunteers (read that make NO money and shell out a heck of a lot more than just their dedication and time) to fight for the GUN RIGHTS that have been STOLEN from us through capitulation and political corruption.

HTH.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi Lion-Dog
Make it 94 I just joined.
I met you last year at the NJ blast Fort Dix I had the 50 you might remember that.
I mad my donation watts next there was no place for address or any thing?
Beny
PS This is a very good thing!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

HTH.

Thanks. That helped a lot. I guess I'll join!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hi Lion-Dog
Make it 94 I just joined.
I met you last year at the NJ blast Fort Dix I had the 50 you might remember that.
I mad my donation watts next there was no place for address or any thing?
Beny
PS This is a very good thing!

Great Beny - yes I do remember you and your story. I put your story in NJCSD's President EVERY chance I got. I can't say everything is going to change at once but we have a fetal, developing and delicate relationship in process with ANJRPC so look forward to better things.

Thank you for your support - we ALL need all the help we can get.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HTH.

Thanks. That helped a lot. I guess I'll join!

Excellent - We appreciate your support.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Beny, did you send your paypal through LACE email address?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:16:27 AM EDT
[#9]
BTT-

Yo fellow gun owners - we need your support, please take a look and join us in the fight for NJ rights!

Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#10]
hi lion_dog thanks for introducing me to that site count me in i just joined also
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:08:29 PM EDT
[#11]
lion_dog i was wondering how do i log in on that site i'm guessing i have to wait for a email or something thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
lion_dog i was wondering how do i log in on that site i'm guessing i have to wait for a email or something thanks

Check your Ar15.com IMs or / and email.

If we aren't on the same page and you are up and running email me at [email protected]

Lion_dog
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Welp, just signed up.  I live in Trenton, so I'm one step away from being disarmed... thinking it's time to choose a new state to reside in.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Welp, just signed up.  I live in Trenton, so I'm one step away from being disarmed... thinking it's time to choose a new state to reside in.

Excellent - we are mounting a nice group.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Bumpis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top