Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 1:28:35 PM EDT
Got the Walther P-22 from American Outdoors after going to Bensons for the same one and the guy was just plain rude. The Colt Python I got from Brian @ Guns & Ammo. The Sig P-220 I just got from Chesters. I'm happy with all so far. http://www.ny-tactical.com/ar15pics/3Handguns.jpg
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Where's your 1911?  (hint, hint)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where's your 1911?  (hint, hint)

Where's the P7
Nice iron there!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:43:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Just remember, only one target on the board, lol.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:04:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice stuff
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:12:23 PM EDT
[#6]
-1 no 1911
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#7]
You got a 220R?  I thought it was the 220ST you bought.    Hmmm...   probably better that way, the 220ST is a bit of a boat anchor.

What you will soon realize, is that handguns take up much less space, and they are easier to hide around the house. That's when the trouble starts.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:22:39 AM EDT
[#8]
See, The law limiting you to only one handgun purchase a month works.
Seriously, you've go a nice start! The Python should be a fine shooter, in fact it should prove to be a bit more refined than a 1911.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:39:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Beautiful revolver - but yes get a 1911
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:33:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Only have my handgun permit since NOV. & I'm up to 3 in the collection.  ]

Yes, you are quite the slacker. Get some more guns, including some of those silly plated nickel pistols..and maybe a block too.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:44:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Is that true? Only one a month? I'm learning about more BS rules everyday!

Nice collection! I dig your Sig! I got a Sig Mosquito as my first NY pistol, the P22 was kinda small for my hands.  I haven't bought another pistol since January.

And- I want a Python in the worst way.  I got to shoot a guy's in Florida loaded with some .38 Special and it was the finest wheelgun I've ever shot.  The $1K price tag is a little more than I can muster.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Is that true? Only one a month? I'm learning about more BS rules everyday!

Nice collection! I dig your Sig! I got a Sig Mosquito as my first NY pistol, the P22 was kinda small for my hands.  I haven't bought another pistol since January.

And- I want a Python in the worst way.  I got to shoot a guy's in Florida loaded with some .38 Special and it was the finest wheelgun I've ever shot.  The $1K price tag is a little more than I can muster.

No, it's not true. You can have and get as many as you want. I almost got the Misquito instead but I started to hear about feeding problems & heard nothing but good things about the Walther. It is like a toy compared to the others. I've always wanted the Python & found this one used but never fired for $800. Like the Sig I just put $100 down & put it on lay-away.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:42:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You got a 220R?  I thought it was the 220ST you bought.    Hmmm...   probably better that way, the 220ST is a bit of a boat anchor.

What you will soon realize, is that handguns take up much less space, and they are easier to hide around the house.hat

Where were you this weekend? Sat. was so dead. Wound up sitting there cleaning my guns. Your ST is heavy. This Sat. is my first match but I'll be @ the range Sun. When are we going to the Pin matches?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I was up north... shot in a silly plate match for like 45 seconds.    Did awful.     I didn't tell you because I figured one day wasn't enough time for you to practice.

I WAS there the weekend before....  and had to do something I haven't done in a year and a half! (you know... that thing Charlie told us to stop doing )  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

NO it's not true it was atoung & cheek poke at some of the rediculious gun laws that are frequently proposed....Damn good thing too, 'cuz now when I buy, I get 'em two or three at a time (saves on shipping).
I've lusted after a Python for years, and thru all the time never got my hands on one (mostly because I'm a cheap SOB)....the one thing that I should have been for was passing on a matched set of Pythons from Colt that were sold as "Snake eyes", consisting of a stainless 2", a blue 2" in a glass topped case with "COLT" dice....could have been mine in '90 for $1,100. [cry]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I bought a brushed nickel python, 1950's gun in *beautiful* condition, for $750 about 3 years ago -- it's the most amazing wheel gun.  It's built like a tank and the cylinder closing feels like a vault door shutting.  That would probably be the last of all my pistols I would ever part with.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#17]
you got yourself a nice stable so far bro!!!!!!    (1911 next  )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top