Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 4:08:05 AM EDT
Anyone know where they are located? I googled them and get nothing but lots of hits about Hillary and C-4 and I do not have a phonebook fot that area.

I was planning on doing a bit of a gunshop circuit and wanted to check them out.  Thanks very much!  Sean.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
(315) 859-0796
3815 Fountain St, Clinton, NY

http://local.yahoo.com/results?fr=dd-local-more&stx=tnt+guns&csz=Clinton%2C+NY
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you Sir! I found thier number earlier and called to get directions but only reached the answering machine, give's me something to do next Saturday. Have a good day.....Sean.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Tony is a wonderful guy and will do transfers. he is my PREFERRED FFL.
HE is a kitchen-top dealer who has a disabled son to take care of.
Tony is also the CMP officer for Greenfield F&G club that hosts the annual black gun shoot:
GUNS ALONG THE MOHAWK.
He's good people Sean.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Wade, speaking of G.A.T.M. any idea as to a date yet? I have to make it this year, will also be bringing along 2 people if that is possible.....E-mail me.....SeanSanderson at stny.rr.com.

BTW I will most likely be visiting him this Saturday, I will give him a call this week for directions, I know nothing of the Clinton area.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top