Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 4:08:48 AM EDT
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IN SUPPORT OF THE BAN OF THE MAJOR AMMO DEALERS AT THE SUFFERN, N.Y. SHOW, THE BLACKGUN DEALERS IN THE AREA, ANDREAN ARMS, COLLECTOR RIFLE AND RALPH FLINT WILL NOT BE AT THE SUFFERN SHOW.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:47:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:57:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
are you also ammobuyer1?

Wave, I think you earn a gold shield for this one.

+1
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:39:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
are you also ammobuyer1?

HOW CAN YOU TELL IT'S THE SAME GUY???!!!???

Nuttn' gets by the NYPD
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:28:50 AM EDT
[#4]
failsafes and ammobuyer1s IP foo is weak.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#5]
So it is a CRIME to be ammobuyer1 and Failsafe? He be bad boy? Huh?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Actually, it probably is against the forum rules to have more than one account. Most people call that trolling or "socking".  

And the post makes no sense. I think he meant "in protest of the ban....CAPS LOCK.... the dealers will not attend". Why would they not attend the gun show if they supported the "ban"?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IN SUPPORT OF THE BAN OF THE MAJOR AMMO DEALERS AT THE SUFFERN, N.Y. SHOW, THE BLACKGUN DEALERS IN THE AREA, ANDREAN ARMS, COLLECTOR RIFLE AND RALPH FLINT WILL NOT BE AT THE SUFFERN SHOW.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Can this be verified?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#8]
NO, BUT HE WORKS HERE AT THE FACILITY WITH ME.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
ANDREAN ARMS, .

That name sounds familiar.  Is that the guys that look like Mr. Clean and Shaft?  They usually have some cool stuff (albeit not very affordable).

They weren't at the Middletown Show this time.  What gives with that?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:02:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Didn't Ralph Flint lose his FFL after his arrest at the Middletown Show in September for selling LEO restricted mags to an undercover NYSP officer?  He had no EBRs at the show this past weekend.

Ralph was lead away in cuffs from the Syracuse show last year for magazine violations... ATF is the only ones able to pull his licenses and they wouldn't unless there was a conviction or he surrendered it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:41:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Didn't Ralph Flint lose his FFL after his arrest at the Middletown Show in September for selling LEO restricted mags to an undercover NYSP officer?  He had no EBRs at the show this past weekend.

Ralph was lead away in cuffs from the Syracuse show last year for magazine violations... ATF is the only ones able to pull his licenses and they wouldn't unless there was a conviction or he surrendered it.

New York State can pull his New York State dealers license at any time -- without the NYS license, you can't operate, even if you still keep your federal FFL.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:05:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ANDREAN ARMS, .

That name sounds familiar.  Is that the guys that look like Mr. Clean and Shaft?  They usually have some cool stuff (albeit not very affordable).

They weren't at the Middletown Show this time.  What gives with that?

Yes, that is them.  Famous for preban Colts for $2K.

If those are the guys that are so called saying away, so much the better.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:40:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, it probably is against the forum rules to have more than one account. Most people call that trolling or "socking".  

And the post makes no sense. I think he meant "in protest of the ban....CAPS LOCK.... the dealers will not attend". Why would they not attend the gun show if they supported the "ban"?

Now I know why I have problems with reading, it is other people grammar aud puinctuation. Mine is NOT perfect, or even goodly most times.

I thought a TROLL was a deliberate instigator contrarian to piss people off.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#16]
whoa....

I dunno about Sufferin, but I was in Middletown last spring.  Some Mr. Clean looking fella had a whole table with No-Ban RRA's .  Given all RRA's are post ban, those flashhiders and bayo lugs made em mucho illegal...  When I see this kinda shit (some idiot willing to sell something completely illegal to some poor ignorant schmuck) in order to make a fast buck, it makes me wanna puke.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I just want to say one thing about "shaft" (as I have not spoken with Mr. Clean a.k.a. "Steve from the Jerry Springer Show").

On a couple of occasions while perusing their black rifles, "Shaft" tried to make a sale.  I asked a couple of questions that I already knew the answer to, just to see what kind of answer I would get.  Needless to say, "Shaft" don't know jack-diddly about much at all.  Just try asking what is legal and what is illegal.  He has no clue.  It's actually a fun game to play.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:22:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
whoa....

I dunno about Sufferin, but I was in Middletown last spring.  Some Mr. Clean looking fella had a whole table with No-Ban RRA's .  Given all RRA's are post ban, those flashhiders and bayo lugs made em mucho illegal...  When I see this kinda shit (some idiot willing to sell something completely illegal to some poor ignorant schmuck) in order to make a fast buck, it makes me wanna puke.

So if caught whom would be in deep shit, the buyer or the seller?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top