Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 7:32:15 AM EDT
Thought I'd let you guys know the Clarence Gun show is this weekend. Its about the size of the Rochester Dome only show, so its pretty decent.

I'll be set up as usual next to Mike Hammond....just look for the big FREE NICS CHECK sign (he does them for the promoters). He has a great selection of milsurps and some EBR's....I'll have 4 tables  next to him with all sorts of militaria....

If you show up, stop by and say hello!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#1]
You better have some decent crap for sale this time buddy. I got the tax return, burnin, burnin...

Secret message here: Plates?

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
money is tight, probably should tempt myself. but I might go
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You better have some decent crap for sale this time buddy. I got the tax return, burnin, burnin...

Secret message here: Plates?

No that guy never got back to me...typical...out of 10 calls, probably only 3 or 4 will yield results.

Dan will be there though...

I hear ya on the tax return, mines already spent...1 SVT-40, 1 Bulgarian AK-74, 1 complete (minus sight) WWII German rifle grenade launcher with pouch, 1 slabside AK mag, and a few other things....Oh well, I'll just have to sell a bunch of stuff at the show to buy more!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've bought rifles from Mr. Hammond.  Like what I got in the past.  I always check his tables when I come into town.  I'm thinking of coming up this weekend (live in Poughkeepsie now) so I'll stop by to say hello if I do.

Brett
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw mike hammond in NT this past weekend.. He's got the new saigas! a couple in 308 and expecting a few 762x39 for clarence. I'll be there sitting with pfinac.on saturday. It's my 40th birthday so everyone should buy me a gun okay I'll buy myself one...or two.see ya there!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I too have bought from Hammond
and likely will in the future if I see something I want
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:02:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Just a bump....might as well come out guys, it looks like its going to be a shitty weekend!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going camping with N_Viejo
cold and snow be damned
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:19:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Im planning on hitting the show on Sunday and looking to buy an Uzi.  Let me know if anyone spotted any at the show
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Saw a complete in box (styrofoam and cardboard) Action Arms Model A Uzi with all the accessories for $1500. Looked a bit dirty. It was located somewhere in the middle section of the show floor.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:56:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Friend bought that Chrome barreled AR-15 from the big guy with the smoking wife int the back right. Got it for 1800.00. It was built pretty tight not to mention that I got to look at his wife while he was buying it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#12]
ill be going sunday too, ill be the super tall guy walkin around
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:41:46 AM EDT
[#13]
I almost forgot about this show. The wife and I will probably show up around lunch time.

Thanks for the reminder. It's usually a pretty decent show.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:07:07 PM EDT
[#14]
The uzi that I found there was over priced and filthy  if you are going to ask that kind of cash for a gun at least clean it up some.  I did walk out with a beretta storm in 9mm with all the fixins and found a new dealer in the process.  To think, I actually got a deal at a gunshow!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Friend bought that Chrome barreled AR-15 from the big guy with the smoking wife int the back right. Got it for 1800.00. It was built pretty tight not to mention that I got to look at his wife while he was buying it.

Yeah, his name is Kyle, he is a Buffalo cop, good guy. His wife is smokin', with a great butt. She is very popular at the shows.....

I've bought a few guns from him too, a trapdoor cavalry carbine, and a sharps....

I sold off my last 03, a RIA...to buy the RPK that the guy with the uzi (Terry) had. He was selling for another buddie, Bob. It's a Hesse build...BUT it is all a real Romanian RPK, and the laminated wood was real nice. I took a chance, before I new it was Bob's. Talked to him, says it shoots great, never had a problem,

In my book, still better than the new ones century is putting out. It looks like a real Russian RPK, not a cobb up like the Century...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:28:08 AM EDT
[#16]
I went there Saturday morning.  Pretty good show.  I mostly collect milsurps and wasn't looking for anthing AR related, but there  was plenty there for everybody,  I did wind up getting a tin of Polish 7.62x54r and a Russian PU sniper scope and mount from Ammunitionstore.com.  He also had several cases of Wolf  .223 there including the 62 grain stuff that shoots pretty good in my rifles.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, his name is Kyle, he is a Buffalo cop, good guy. His wife is smokin', with a great butt. She is very popular at the shows.....

I've bought a few guns from him too, a trapdoor cavalry carbine, and a sharps....

I sold off my last 03, a RIA...to buy the RPK that the guy with the uzi (Terry) had. He was selling for another buddie, Bob. It's a Hesse build...BUT it is all a real Romanian RPK, and the laminated wood was real nice. I took a chance, before I new it was Bob's. Talked to him, says it shoots great, never had a problem,

In my book, still better than the new ones century is putting out. It looks like a real Russian RPK, not a cobb up like the Century...

You made me laugh with the "great butt" line!

Good snag on that RPK rifle. I handled it briefly. When your bored with it, sell it too me!

Pissed me off, some guy sold me a set of handheld radios. When I got them home and batteriesd installed, one of them wasnt working. Wasnt worth the hassle of driving all the way back, gas, tolls, time, etc. Just pisses me off someone would sell broken shit and not say anything. At least I have one working radio, just no one to talk with
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The uzi that I found there was over priced and filthy  if you are going to ask that kind of cash for a gun at least clean it up some.  I did walk out with a beretta storm in 9mm with all the fixins and found a new dealer in the process.  To think, I actually got a deal at a gunshow!

Yeah, it was dirty. Was it unfired? Perhaps all that grease on it was original, as in it was never cleaned off since day one, and was really a NIB unfired Uzi? I didnt get a good enough look at it, but if that were the case, and it came in with the box, than the asking price is in line with what they sell for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top