Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 10:56:41 AM EDT
for the Hun. Can you guess what it is. You Jersey guys should know what it is especially Lion_Dog
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Spider mite, commonly known as a "Chigger".
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
for the Hun. Can you guess what it is. You Jersey guys should know what it is especially Lion_Dog

Who the F are you and what have you done with Bobby?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Avatar changers should be banned.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Spider mite, commonly known as a "Chigger".

You are right !!! Why a nasty little bugger avatar pic of one?  Well for one, the electron microscope photo is kinda of cool looking and ofcourse, it likes Arfcommers. I know I will catch some hell for it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#5]
AKA bed bugs or no?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
AKA bed bugs or no?

Maybe. The "Chigger" I'm referring to has ambushed a number of Arfcommers including myself last summer in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. I have much respect for them because they're nasty little suckers.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That makes for this:

LOOK at it I SAY!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Bet that's the last time you ware your gladiator sandals in public.......

How the hell do they get inside your shoes/boots?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They get in. I get them every Oct. walking the trails at Wells Mills Park in Waretown. I wear ankle length socks with sneakers. Still get them!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know of anyone getting those out here on Long Island.  Now I know why they call NJ the 'Garden State!'  I thought they only had those in third world countries and Georgia swamps.  That does NOT look like a good time.  How the hell do you get rid of those things?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I think while we were walking a trail, I accidently kicked a shin high bush - instead of walking around it. Color me dopey.

BTH, thanks for the reminder Bud, I love you too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top