Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 5:26:43 AM EDT
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here.  
A little about me: I'm an NRA member, and I just filled out my membership form for the NYSRPA.  When I lived in FL, I owned a nice set of no ban weapons.  Then I moved back here after I graduated college.  I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. hold
I was attracted to this site because of the way it was set up with hometown forums, and I'm glad to be mixed in with people who still know what it's like to be repressed with an AWB.  Hopefully we can work to make all that go away.

I think the most important thing about me is I hate governments that devalue our rights.  They need to learn who they're messing with... within legal and ethical limits, of course.

Anyhow, glad to be here.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:13:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Thirsty, welcome to anti-gun land.  Get yourself a nice preban AR15 so you can shoot away.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:22:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to gun owners hell, NY & NJ.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:21:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to NewYorkistan.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Get yourself some smarts and move your butt over the Delaware River and into PA.

Machine Guns and Suppressors permitted.
Full capacity magazines too!

No “AWB” around here!

(You guys must bang your heads against the wall everytime I write that, don't ya? )
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, my head hurts and I'm seeing stars.  It's a side effect of living in Patakistan.

Thanks for the advice, and it may come to that.  I'm in Central NY, so I just need to ride 81 all the way down.  I hear Scranton and Wilkes Barre are nice.  But lets see if we can fix NY before we lose it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top