Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 3:42:47 AM EDT
Hello Fellow NJCSD Members and Interested Ar15.com'rs-

UPDATE: I will post a synopsis as soon as drafted for posting. Overall we had a strong turn out with NEW faces and new relationships placed in germination.

Thanks to all the attendees.

Agenda:

Greet and Meet.

Pick up your NJCSD Membership cards and NJCSD Tee Shirts.

Discuss Activist topics - learn about and contribute to the GAME plan.

Remember: This is NJ  - YOU won't keep your firearms IF you don't FIGHT for them!

ETA: Open to any and all interested firearms owners supporters.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:25:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Might I inquire as to the location?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought the mini-blast has been rescheduled for this day?  Are we going to combine blast and meeting? .
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:08:44 AM EDT
[#3]
The next NJCSD meeting will be held Sunday February 19th from Noon to 3PM at the Fairleigh Dickinson University campus in Hackensack.

See below for an Email sent to all those who registered on our website.  If you are at all interested in defending your rights here in NJ, please take a moment to create a (free) UserID which will enable you to remain informed about upcoming events.

================

We have just received notice that our room reservation is confirmed.  The next general meeting is on Sunday 2/19 from Noon to 3PM at the 2nd Floor Conference room of the Fairleigh Dickinson University in Hackensack.  Driving directions below.

We will be covering the following subjects:
Update since our last meeting of 7/24
Current initiatives in the works
On The Radar (initiatives we want to implement)
Strategic Relationships
Website improvements (we'll have a live internet connection and video projector)
Brainstorming (open discussion from the floor)
Surprise mini-FUNdraiser

The great news is that we also might have our Membership T-Shirts ready by that time.  If you have not done so already, please take a moment to vote in the poll linked below, so that we can rush to get the shirts done in time for the meeting.  We can only wait perhaps one or two more days at most if we are to have any hope at all that they will be done in time because there is a minimum of a 2-week lead time.

Artwork poll:
http://www.njcsd.org/forum/showthread.php?t=261

Size poll:
http://www.njcsd.org/forum/showthread.php?t=262

Directions from just about anywhere South or West:
-  Garden State Parkway or Rt. 17 North
-  Exit onto Route 4 Eastbound
-  Exit onto Hackensack Avenue Southbound (County 503), just as you approach Riverside Square Mall.  I suggest you stay to the right hand side as you travel Rt. 4, because the exit comes up fairly quickly after the large office buildings to your left.
-  Hackensack Ave. South for approximately 1 mile, make a LEFT at the 2ND LIGHT into the FDU campus.
-  Straight back on the service road, and make a left on the street right before the building with the pointed roof.

Similar directions can be surmised from parts North, if you will be travelling South on the GSP or Rt. 17.  If you're coming from the Palisades Parkway, take Rt. 4 Westbound, and exit at the loop for Hackensack avenue right near the Riverside Square mall.

Please feel free to call with any questions or problems at 201-895-0033.

Thanks for your attention.  We look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought the mini-blast has been rescheduled for this day?  Are we going to combine blast and meeting? .

Nope , not this time. Good Idea though, we've done it before, we can do it again
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I cleared my calender.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I cleared my calender.

Great see ya there!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Bumpo for a reminder,,,,, this weekend all!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:56:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I may not be able to make it .
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:43:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I may not be able to make it .

Sorry,

Send a friend!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Tacked until 2/19

Thanks much - just should have asked.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Can`t get off from work. Do you plan to have another meeting in the Bergen county area or is this aone time deal?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#13]
One time deal? No not at all arbob.

We will try for 1 every 3-4 months - the more we have going on the more we will have general membership meetings. We have had at least 5-7 management meetings of various definitions (all or just some managers) since our last general meeting of ~August 2005.

Have you joined us? I forget are you in Bergen Cty? We, Robert and myself, are almost always available for brainstorming with potential, new or seasoned NJCSD members.

If you need to IM with anything please do.

Hope to see/meet you soon.

Thanks for the post.  

Quoted:
Can`t get off from work. Do you plan to have another meeting in the Bergen county area or is this aone time deal?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top