Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 2:09:46 PM EDT
Anyone catch today's show?

This whiny little $hithead says that "the city is safe so saying you need a gun to defend yourself is not necessary."

So Mr. Mayor, I guess your bodyguards aren't carrying then?

He's such a Scumbag!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Living in NYC is like living in SF. Almost.

Thank God I don't.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Good. Tomorrow morning he should direct the Police Commissioner to issue a directive to the NYPD that it is now against departmental policy for an off-duty PO to be armed. All service weapons will now be secured at the officer's precinct and any personally owned handguns will be turned in for destruction.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#4]
GOOD ONE  rkbar15,,,Very Good advice
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm... wonder what Bloomberg has to say about this one

Off-Duty NYPD Cop Shot by Fellow Officer

Nevermind.... dupe, just saw it lower down on the board.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:03:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Bllomberg is a douche bag elitist.  Nuff said.

John Gambling is an asshole too when it comes to AWs.  Then again, he is a product of the NYC environment.  I usually listen to various talk radio while commuting, and Gambling emphatically stated there is no reason for anyone to own them and if they want to play with them, then join the military.  Then on another show he is dead set against the states regulating vehicles with a lot of horsepower using the logic about owner responsibility, state speed limits, and consumer choices.  I wanted to call in and ask how the AW gun issue is any different.  But there is no sense in trying to convince these over educated urbanites in the media that they are wrong.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Bllomberg is a douche bag elitist.  Nuff said.

John Gambling is an asshole too when it comes to AWs.  Then again, he is a product of the NYC environment.  I usually listen to various talk radio while commuting, and Gambling emphatically stated there is no reason for anyone to own them and if they want to play with them, then join the military.  Then on another show he is dead set against the states regulating vehicles with a lot of horsepower using the logic about owner responsibility, state speed limits, and consumer choices.  I wanted to call in and ask how the AW gun issue is any different.  But there is no sense in trying to convince these over educated urbanites in the media that they are wrong.

What a JACKASSS!!! I hate that guy. It's clear that MORE people die in high speed accidents then in LEGAL gun carrying accidents. Because he likes fast cars and NOT guns, we have to suffer? Blow me John Gambling.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Gambling is one of those country club Republicans.  He's not bad on most issues, and tries too  much to see both point of views.

That said, I am no fan of the Republicans either as many of them over the years have traded in their arms for golf clubs and sail boats.  I am just forced to vote for them as I may get 7 out of 10 things I want, where NY Democrats give me ZERO!  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Gambling is one of those country club Republicans.  He's not bad on most issues, and tries too  much to see both point of views.

He's an asshole on the firearm issue. I once heard him really belittle some guy who called in to defend RKBA, talked over him, then cut him off, commenting that sometimes "kooks" call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top