Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 10:31:27 AM EDT
Centerfire systems will not ship any mags to NY but they will ship the guns that use them and the ammo that goes in them. Crapco also recently started not shipping to NY. I ordered around 75+ mags of various types from Tapco in the past and now they pull this shit.  

Kind of funny IMO.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a  CYA move.
I guess they figure that there's 49 other states to ship to where Elliot Spitzer *won't* be coming after them for some sh*t or another somewhere down the line.

New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts...they're all bullsh*t states anymore.
Look at the *wonderful* pols the sheeple have elected there.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:08:38 AM EDT
[#2]
12 more years and I can retire to Florida.  Fun with guns in the sun.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Midway won't ship high caps to NY, even though there own ad states they're pre-ban.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:37:30 AM EDT
[#4]
CDNN wont ship hi-caps to NY either.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#5]
CDNN won't even sell handguns period to NY anymore, regardless of capacity.  I know... I tried.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:29:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
CDNN won't even sell handguns period to NY anymore, regardless of capacity.  I know... I tried.  

That really pisses me off i bought alot of shit from cdnn. Anyone know their reasons for not shipping to NY? The only reples i have had refered to some lawsuit but i havent been able to find any info.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:47:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I hear you, Agcsy.  Over the past 6 or 7 years I've spent a TON of money with CDNN for many items including holsters, magazines, gun parts, ammo, etc. so I'm extremely disappointed in this situation.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top