Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:28:52 AM EDT
ANyone know of a bushy dealer in NY-LI area? I usually go to a local shop in Huntington but they pay retail so I pay retail. Any ideas? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I go here.

Hunter Sports is at 4166 Sunrise Highway, Massapequa, NY 11758
About 1 mile East of the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway.

Great guys. They don't have a lot of Black Rifles in stock. I went there with a specific rifle in mind, 20 inch HBAR, IZZY comp, Free-float handguard, etc.

They ordered it and I had it in under two weeks.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Chester's Hunting and Fishing
232 Ronkonkama Ave
Ronknokama NY
631-738-6991

They stock a good amount of Bushmaster rifles. Reasonable prices.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#3]
T&T gunnery merrick rd (seaford?)

They have a ton in stock i purchased 2 from them price was on point. If you go there be sure to see Hank he always gives me a fair deal .
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:47:26 AM EDT
[#4]
T and T in Seaford.  See Hank, the stocky guy.  Many on this website hate the place, (but I save those feelings for American Outdoors in Melville, lol.)  I picked up an XM15-E2S (20inch post ban new Hbar at T and t for 789 about 4 yrs ago and I think if you check the LI Fisherman they may have a coupon about now.  They usually go to the Colisseum show next week but the owner Marty is going to the Vegas Shot show so maybe not this year.  I bought a fluted 16" upper from them last year and paid less than the Bushy catalog.  They do a LOT of business with Bushy, and always have a couple of dozen used on hand as well.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
232 Ronkonkama Ave
Ronknokama NY
631-738-6991

+1 on their selection and prices.  Chester is a bit of a nitwit sometimes.

If you are talking about the Campsite in Huntington Station they never have much of a selection.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep thats Campsite!

Quoted:

Quoted:
232 Ronkonkama Ave
Ronknokama NY
631-738-6991

+1 on their selection and prices.  Chester is a bit of a nitwit sometimes.

If you are talking about the Campsite in Huntington Station they never have much of a selection.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:29:48 PM EDT
[#7]
remtlr,
Campsite is real small compaired to anything else around.  There is also American Outdoor Sports south of you on 110.   I have only window shopped there.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys for the info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top