Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 6:01:33 PM EDT
I am watching the Kennedy History and can't wonder what would have life been like if John and Robert were not Killed. Then I wonder of all the Kennedy's that needed to perish why it was not Ted. It seems like God lost out to the Devil on this one.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:43:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Or God sent Ted to kill more people with his car than our guns.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:06:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone that just walks away and leaves a young girl to die in a watery grave IS the devil!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought you meant the bar on W 57th Street!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm with Mr. Steen I was all excited to hear about the real Kennedy's.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am watching the Kennedy History and can't wonder what would have life been like if John and Robert were not Killed. Then I wonder of all the Kennedy's that needed to perish why it was not Ted. It seems like God lost out to the Devil on this one.

Or Ted made a deal with the devil.

Drunken Ed is the devil
I will never call him Ted, Ted is short for Theodore not Edward
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:31:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I thought this was gonna be about Kennedy's Fried Chicken.

+1...seriously!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#9]
I watched some of that show too, and for some reason, I can't help but feel a bit of sympathy for the family.  

I honestly believe history would have been a hell of a lot different had JFK not been killed.  For the most part, when you take away all the shady dealings Joe Kennedy did to get John into office, I still think JFK would have been a very good president.  He took a hardline stance against the Russians, was gun friendly, and for the most part, believed in small government (correct me please if I'm wrong so I can adjust myself).  Vietnam may have taken a different route had JFK also not been killed.

Roberts demeanor changed drastically after JFK was killed and that's when he became an entitlement freak.  Maybe if JFK hadn't been killed, Robert wouldn't have come to believe what he did believe in.

As for Ed, I'm at a total loss what to say.  Personally, I feel he's pretty screwed up in the head from having lost 3 brothers and 2 sisters.  Again, the same entitlement mentality as RFK.  Also, not the best when it comes to personal responsibility.  Hate is a very strong word, so lets just say I dislike him strongly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top