Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 9:04:53 AM EDT
 Sorry if theres already something posted did a search and turned up nothing.

Is there anything new on Wholesale Guns & Amm/Burns Bro's? I know they had there FFL suspended/revoked for some investigation, I miss them they were the only reasonable priced gun shop I know of on Long Island, and the only place other then mailorder I'de buy ammo. I was out this morning looking to spend money went to T&T in merrick but just couldnt justify paying what they were asking for any of the stuff I was interested in and there ammo prices are ridiculous.

On a sidenote can anyway suggest any other decent shops? I know t&t, the outdoors on 110, and colliseum guns on 24, I think most of the other shops I use to know of are gone I was trying to find a SAR3 or WASR3 locally but I guess I'll have to go through an FFL, I'm not paying $450-500 locally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top