Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 5:53:17 PM EDT
did anyone see mail call tonite? the gunnie was at the 2005 machine gun shoot at knob creek, i allways wanted to go ever since i knew it existed ! it was to be as expected, flame thowers, m60 shooting from a chopper, exploding targets, mini guns, bar's, m16's,a hot chick or 2 ,the works!

as a side note, would anyone be interested in going this year? i would'nt mind going with 1 or 2, 3, however many people want to come along, but dont really want go to solo.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:46:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I got a chubby during the night fire w/ tracers!  That was more metal downrange than any end-of-September mad minute* I've ever seen.

*DoD fiscal year end, burn off all remaining training munitions
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#3]
That was sick.

Is a mini-gun legal in NJ? I decided I need one now.

What's the date of the next one? That was so cool, I'd actually have a reason and desire to drive to Kentucky!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:07:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That was sick.

Is a mini-gun legal in NJ? I decided I need one now.

What's the date of the next one? That was so cool, I'd actually have a reason and desire to drive to Kentucky!

They have 2 full-auto shoots per year, one in April and the second one in October, I believe.

-SV-
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I went last year in April. It was awsome! www.knobcreekrange.com is there site. Here are some pic's I took when I was there http://www.p-formance.com/Knob%20Creek%202005%20set/index.htm . I am going again this April. One thing to remember is bring LOTS of MONEY. Here is a pic I took of one of the menus for guns to shoot. http://www.p-formance.com/Knob%20Creek%202005%20set/pages/Knob_Creek_2005-066.htm  The Glock 18 was my favorate of that group. For heavy machine guns I shot the M240 & a short barrel M2 .50cal. This year I'm going to do some of the matches. If anyone else is going let me know.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn htpc is down right now :( Caught some of it...........
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
i went in april of 2005 ... got a chance to shoot on the main line for a few hours that sunday .. and i got lucky and got to film the night shoot on the main line along with some friends as well .. it was crazy .. im shooting to make it for this april again .. only 4 months away !

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top