Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 9:59:46 PM EDT
I was thinking Calverton or something. I have a contact over at TR that might be able to help out.
These classes are hard to come buy these days. Expesially (Sp??) in our backyard. If anyone is interested I will post more details about the course.

Riese
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Please post some details Riese.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I would love to take their handgun course, the tac rifle course was amazing, except for the torrential downpour.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be a 2 day Tacticle Pistol course. It would cost approx. $300 and you would need 1000 rounds.

I'm just trying to gage the interest here. I have a few people on my end who want to take it and the total needed is 10 to get it started.

Riese

Heres a link:

www.warriormindset.com/Classes/TacPistol.htm
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Depending on the date, I'd be into it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]
very interested, can only do weekends though
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Where would the course be held? If it's remotely close to me in Bergen County, I'd be in.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#7]
TR won't go back to Calverton, there have been 2 sets of classes held there already back in June and October. Tac Pistol, Tac Rifle, and Advanced Tac Rifle.

Check the existing threads on TR classes in the area.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:31:51 AM EDT
[#8]
You are correct. I was told that they dont want to go back to Calverton. If we can find another range the class can be held there. I will be looking into this. Any ideas?

Riese

Quoted:
TR won't go back to Calverton, there have been 2 sets of classes held there already back in June and October. Tac Pistol, Tac Rifle, and Advanced Tac Rifle.

Check the existing threads on TR classes in the area.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:02:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You are correct. I was told that they dont want to go back to Calverton. If we can find another range the class can be held there. I will be looking into this. Any ideas?

Riese

If you set this up I will attend. Even if it's upstate. I'm the range officer at Brookhaven Shooting Range and I know they will not let it happen there. They just don't want combat shooting.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riese

If you set this up I will attend. Even if it's upstate. I'm the range officer at Brookhaven Shooting Range and I know they will not let it happen there. They just don't want combat shooting.

What about the Pine Barrens?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I emailed them. I will call them tomorrow. Thanks.

Riese

ETA: I contacted the Pine Barrens range and they will permit us to have the class there. Only issue now is they dont want the class to be on a weekend. I'm working on this. I am going to meet the range officer over there and see what we could come up with. Please continue telling me if your interested in taking this course so we dont all waste our time. We need around 8 to get the class started which means to book the dates and put it as open enrolment on their website. However, we need at least 10 to have them fly in. Guys, look  at the bio's on the instructors. Quite impressive.

Riese

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Riese

What about the Pine Barrens?

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:10:04 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm the range officer at Brookhaven Shooting Range and I know they will not let it happen there. They just don't want combat shooting.

My first "combat" revolver qual course included 25 yard one handed single action firing with .38 wad cutter reloads.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Barring a date conflict, I would be there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top