Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 8:34:27 AM EDT
Since Ammoman has free shipping does anyone know if you go to his store does he charge the same price for picking it up as he does for being delivered.

thanks
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:46:49 AM EDT
[#1]
He gives you a discount if you pick up an order.  Call or email him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't plan on making a special trip.  The cost of gasoline would out weigh the savings offered.  And don't forget about the sales tax.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't plan on making a special trip.  The cost of gasoline would out weigh the savings offered.  And don't forget about the sales tax.  

Good point.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]
$10 per case is his price break, not even full shipping.... i go because he is 5 minutes from my home though.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Good point on the gas and tax.  It's not worth the hassle.  I order from him a lot.  If I get an order in the AM I usually get it the next day via UPS (NJ to LI, NY).  Doesn't get any easier than that! You should get it in a day or two from NJ to PA.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Good guy to deal with. Support him.

You do get a discount if you pick it up.

Pay with cash and he pays the tax on the ammo as well.  

RW3
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:27:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I would support him but his web site sez he wont ship in NJ  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank the State Police for that!!!

Just make a big enough order that it would be worth going down there.

RW3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top