Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 7:48:16 AM EDT
Brother ARF.com NJ/PA/NY Hometown Forums-

NJCSD is The NJ Coalition for Self Defense is a volunteer citizen's non-profit organization, whose purpose is to perform a public education service with respect to our Civil, Human and Constitutional rights, provide training on practical principles of effective self defense for personal, family and public safety, and promote traditional American libertarian principles.

Our mission:  To effect positive change to New Jersey's current public policy of discouraging, penalizing, and even criminalizing, legitimate and necessary acts and methods of self defense and to pursue these policy changes through legislative initiatives, grassroots activism and statewide public information campaigns.

That said, if we ran a monthly raffle selling 24 tickets for $20 each for 1 "Primo Cigaro" (like an Arturo Fuentes) and 2 bottles of Heineiken - would you be interested?

OR how about a "SMOKER" like they have/had in HS. Think of it as the "Father's Guild" but for Pro-Gunners: $20 gets you a night OUT, a nice stogie, two beers and the company and lucid conversation of / on any and all gun related topics?

Thanks-

ETA: other ideas for getting together?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not a smoker and I drink Sam but I would buy a ticket just to support you...

LOL... always diffcult.

Thanks.. see ya Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not a smoker and I drink Sam but I would buy a ticket just to support you...

Me neither but I could afford to through a 20 at a good cause.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Not much of a cigar man, (all Clinton puns intended), and I like German beer better than Dutch.

That said, I'm in for a ticket.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Gentlemen - I don't smoke either, don't get hot enough any more.

Appreciate the feedback.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Appreciate the feedback.

Great idea, I am in for some tickets too.  Thanks for all the hard work.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:14:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Appreciate the feedback.

Great idea, I am in for some tickets too.  Thanks for all the hard work.

Thank you but we can not do it without you, the firearm's community.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top