Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:03:50 PM EDT
Anyone interested in attending?  Any chance of getting an AR15 contingent?

Get a chance to sound off.

<<Please Join NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre and NRA 1st Vice President John Sigler in Fishkill, New York

Do not miss the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association’s first annual RPA‑PAC fundraising dinner featuring NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre and NRA 1st Vice President John Sigler.  The event will feature raffles and auctions, and it will provide an excellent opportunity to meet with state and local elected officials.

Please plan to attend the dinner, which will start at 6:00 p.m., on Saturday, September 17, and will be held in Fishkill, New York at the Holiday Inn located at I‑84, exit 13, at Route 9.  

Advance tickets are available for $50 or you can purchase tickets at the door for $60. To purchase tickets, please visit www.nysrpa.org or call (518) 272‑2654 or (800) 469‑7772.>>

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I'm going.  Anything to support our 2nd amendment rights.  I'm surprised more members aren't going.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I was suppose to go with a friend but I am going to PA for a 1000yd shoot that day
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top